Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:593163242

What Server(s): TTT

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Kicked player with staff on, without just cause

When They Did It: 5/22/22 @ 7:30 PM EDT

Potential Witnesses: @milk (2) @PsychoMike2000 

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*): 
[Image: 20220522193339_1.jpg]

Other: I mean he warned me at least, but the player was unable to rejoin, and I was unable to issue the proper micspam warn due to the kick. Recommend a formal strike.

Goose has a previous warning for donor abuse from earlier this month on May 1st. This instance was an !ungag *. Due to current policies on donor abuse, he is eligible for a ban on next instance and possible removal.
[Image: Garrys_Mod_x64_5_1_2022_7_18_35_PM.png]
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Hey Jammin, I think your post cut off.

It just says "Due to the current polices on donor abuse," and then the images show up, covering whatever you were going to say next.

I'd say he should be given a strike for this; I love Goose, but he cannot kick players when staff are online.

+1 for a strike.
Nah, i did it, jammin as christ was repeatedly rdm'ing and mic spam was getting annoying.
not to mention how he rdm's then gets mad when he gets reported
+1
Well it's kind of ideal to let staff handle stuff. It's not really the worst case of abuse so a strike should be fine at the moment. I don't really see any need to escalate higher unless there's more evidence that presents itself later on during the life of this donor abuse. 

+1 for strike.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Based.

On a real not this "Christ Is King" guy has to be talked about by upperstaff since he constantly antagonizes players and consistently breaks rules. Not saying Goose shouldn't get a strike for this but I understand why he did this.
(05-22-2022, 07:51 PM)Damien Wrote: On a real not this "Christ Is King" guy has to be talked about by upperstaff since he constantly antagonizes players and consistently breaks rules. Not saying Goose shouldn't get a strike for this but I understand why he did this.
He was banned earlier today. However, since he was kicked we missed an opportunity to ban under our guidelines earlier.

Unless things have changed, I believe you still could have issued a warn (assuming you mean awarn), even if he was out of lobby by looking him up, but I'm sure you already know that. If this guy was a renowned troll across the server and ended up being banned later, I would say what goose did didn't really change the end result. Maybe a verbal warning, but anything worth a serious strike or removing donor for, probably not. Unfortunately, trolls are often treated as people (haha)
Bamp bemp bimp bomp bump

Also this can probably just be closed out with a strike.

Goose will receive a strike for this donor abuse. Thank you for the post.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]