Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Admin Application
Ever Since i came to Dinks, i could have the pleasure of meeting The Smell Man and The Moldy Bread.

And ill state my reasons on both Apply's on why my views for both are +1.

Whenever a problem was existing, even tho you two couldnt be on, you guys always direct people on how to proceed.

Also i have no doubt that you guys can resolve things, no matter how excessive bad behavior people can show.

And i do have a positive view of both of you guys, and hope the 2 slots are filled by both of you.

Best of luck to you guys.
I'm saying this as the person who spends alot of time in PH and as one of the oldest players .
Ryzif and Chelllman, you guys are awesome.I'm enjoying playing with you 2.
Since you guys became staff, you always helping us as much as you can.So i think you 2 will do great as admins.
+1
May the God-Emperor guide you in this deadly journey.
[Image: ?imw=512&imh=233&ima=fit&imp...erbox=true]
Bump bump buuump
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

+1 from me if its worth anything. Back when i started playing here i was a bit of a minge and chellman gave me a 24 hour ban (much deserved). I realized this community is one of a kind and i love playing here but chellman has kept this server in line anytime i have seen him on. As soon as hes on the minges/trolls are silenced fast.
bump
Since there been inactivity about this with the other three, I'll just say my piece

Chell, I do agree with other that you are one of three that are ready to be an admin, but remember what Battons has said, you have to remain thick skinned even if the person you interact with or favored as a friend, there cannot be an excuse nor an exception.

When the admins train, you don't forget it because soon you will face a situation that be the breaking point of, "I'm siding with the community or sided with the person specific".

I'll say he is ready to become one of the mins of dinks high council. +1

Btw: Shall I then call you Chelllmannmin? 
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Bumping these 3 applications. I have given my thoughts directly to Dink but I overall support any of these 3 as admin, and encourage Dink to consider adding multiple PH admins. All 3 are ready and can and will handle the job.
@"Dinkleberg >:(" please expedite a decision if possible, as the PH community does not have a voice presently on upper staff affairs.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=16836

Moved to approved section.