Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Admin Team
Dinkleberg's Community:

I am pleased to inform you that @Ryzif, @unfortunatepossum, and I have all been elevated to the position of Prop Hunt Admins.

For those of you wondering (and justifiably so), "What the fu...", allow me to explain:

Dinkleberg saw the resignation posts by Ryzif and myself.  He reached out to us privately, and after some discussion Ryzif and I have agreed to return to the PH community as admins.
We love the community here, but were rightfully frustrated with the state of the PH server.  We'd like to thank Dinkleberg for reaching out to us regarding our posts.

We are excited to announce that the three of us will be looking into ways to streamline additions/updates to the PH server so as to reduce the strain on Dinkleberg's time.
Future changes we have planned will be announced during the return of the monthly announcements starting on 08/01/22.

Thank you,

Ryzif, Possum, Chelll
Good. Glad dink reached out to y’all finally.
STAHP PINGING ME.

also welcome back to hell ya nerds.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

The most epic unresignations ever congrats boys and possum
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
unfortunate that this is what it took for it to happen, but I'm glad it did! you all will do great and I look forward to see what you all doing to better the ph community
ABOUT THE TIME.
wait, the owner actually did something? 

shocker
Glad to see you two guys back. Now add backyard and island house back.
Good shit
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
That was unexpected
[Image: image.png]