Shaye Donor back please :)
Ingame Name: Bambi

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94159295

Who Removed Your Donor: Dong

Reason For Losing Donor: Ungagging myself during an arguement

Length of Ban:  forever

Reason for Admins to Unban:  It's been a really long time and i think i should get my donor back, im pretty sure me and dong were in a heated arguement and i was being petty 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):  go look for yourself

Other: IF I GET MY DONOR BACK ID LIKE MY DONOR BACK ON MY ALTERNATE ACCOUNT, TY
I am personally of the opinion that donor should only be removed in times of abuse of rank.
My understanding is that the removal here occurred due to a toxicity ban.
+1 reinstatement
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I agree with the reinstating of Shaye's donor status! +1
yea that's a cool idea to reinstate it. maybe we could have a thread where people can request donor back that are supporters? sure it'd be low pop but it's an idea
even the person who removed it agrees it’s fine to give it back +1
My biggest concerns are the very recent ban and how mixed your emotions tend to be, sometimes good sometimes bad, but I’ve also scolded you for ghosting twice in the past month. How do we know with your spontaneous behavior you won’t abuse it on a whim again?
(05-23-2022, 12:51 AM)Battons Wrote: My biggest concerns are the very recent ban and how mixed your emotions tend to be, sometimes good sometimes bad, but I’ve also scolded you for ghosting twice in the past month. How do we know with your spontaneous behavior you won’t abuse it on a whim again?
Werent The ghosting bans several months ago? one with minime one with autumn? And I guess I can't gurantee anything but everytime i've had issues recently I chose to vent my emotions in a healthy way, such as DMing Nuru who has been a fantastic supporter of me in the recent weeks, I can assure you I wont lash out anymore because I am already on thin ice, I don't really want to go back on an alting spree  Heart
I'm in support of her getting donor back. She's doing her best to improve, there's no known issues, and the one that pushed for removal is in favor. I have been seeing small but positive changes in her. :)
(05-23-2022, 12:12 PM)bambi Wrote:
(05-23-2022, 12:51 AM)Battons Wrote: My biggest concerns are the very recent ban and how mixed your emotions tend to be, sometimes good sometimes bad, but I’ve also scolded you for ghosting twice in the past month. How do we know with your spontaneous behavior you won’t abuse it on a whim again?
I can assure you I wont lash out anymore because I am already on thin ice, I don't really want to go back on an alting spree  Heart
[Image: Capture1.PNG]
Out of no where by the way and talks about "I wont lash out anymore"
I don't know who this person is, but they surely are extremely toxic
(05-23-2022, 06:49 PM)Volatery Wrote:
(05-23-2022, 12:12 PM)bambi Wrote:
I can assure you I wont lash out anymore because I am already on thin ice, I don't really want to go back on an alting spree  Heart
[Image: Capture1.PNG]
Out of no where by the way and talks about "I wont lash out anymore"
I don't know who this person is, but they surely are extremely toxic
Why don’t you show what you said after btw. Shaye shouldn’t of said this but I find it interesting what you said after.