Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh, you thought it was over?
Hey BB's. 

It's me, ya girl, swamp momma. 

I would love to do the typical thanks to all these people post but honestly, there are far too many of you that I adore and have built an amazing friendship with. 

With my work load becoming increasingly more difficult, my personal life and the death of my dad, I need to finally hangup my moss hat and call it. 

I cannot thank all of you enough for the laughs, the tears and the absolute fucking headaches. I'll be around, feel free to reach out if you want. 

Considering this is the only retirement I'm going to get in life with the fucked economy, Imma take it. 

Much love,

Pauling. 

Ps drink your water <3
Go away
Farewell Pauling, I hope you enjoyed my teeth pics lmao, see ya around
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Take care pauling <3
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Take care my friend
Take care and good luck
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Damn, the PH team is in shambles now.

Joking aside, thank you for everything you did Pauling. hopefully i get to see your brutal honesty on the forums more because it's always a good read
Take care my friend <3
now i'm sad
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
[Image: WDEFvny.gif]

This resignation is denied
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player