Your Discord Username: Shaye#0203

Your Discord User ID: #0203

Auttaja Punishment ID: no message 

Ban Length: perma

What would you like to tell us:

hello pls unban me 

https://imgur.com/a/6LRm03i

https://imgur.com/a/plxVbGU

Multiple Jokes without warns or anyone telling these people not to do so, I made one joke about my "Don't you know I have a Suicide Wish :feelsgoodman" because I got a bunch of mosquito bites this is really cool!
Idk man from my point seems like they already got a verbal and someone else came along to slap on another strike, petty
I didn’t even know the word suicide wasn’t allowed, does seem weird that I’ve said it multiple times and nobodies ever told me and Shaye says it and immediately gets a strike
Idk what happened as I was asleep, but I strongly recommend you edit this using the proper format if you want serious consideration of your appeal.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I don't think format should be required if the ban is fucking stupid. Please rectify this asap. +1.
why is every appeal you make for some bullshit reason like Damien said +1 unban
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
While I do understand that what shaye did falls under the second rule in discord. It’s clear that the rule wasn’t upheld against other community members who made similar jokes. Some even being staff members. I think some leniency should be put on this ban as other members were not warned/striken for the same thing.

+1
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(05-28-2022, 11:10 AM)bryanbrr Wrote: While I do understand that what shaye did falls under the second rule in discord. It’s clear that the rule wasn’t upheld against other community members who made similar jokes. Some even being staff members. I think some leniency should be put on this ban as other members were not warned/striken for the same thing.

+1
discord in a nutshell

the word “suicide” and mentions of it shouldn’t even be insta strikes, enforce things like “kill yourself,” people making unironic comments about it, etc., otherwise you can literally stick the word in the bot filter rather than have a bunch of selective staffing again

+1 another shitty ban
While of course, I do agree that this is a shitty ban there are rules prohibiting this kind of conversation on the discord server --- whether or not those rules are enforced is a different conversation. Rule 2 speaks heavily of not making threats of any kind these threats do include "jokes/discussion about suicide or self-harm". While I do not agree with the rules as they currently stand, they do stand.

I am supporting Shaye's unban, but the point needs to be made that these rules do exist and that if we abide by these rules everyone needs to be punished equally, just because someone has a record does not mean that they need to be singled out.

I think that the rule is kinda stupid and a lot of the rules that we have are kinda silly and some make mountains out of molehills... maybe we need to revamp the rules or just get together has a community and decide once and for all what is okay and what is not. (hahaha funni joke)
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
I think Discord stuff needs to be enforced consistently and with transparency, given it's the central "HUB" of Dinkleberg's. I know this thread is about Shaye, but as an example, I still find it very odd that it was decided I be permanently removed from the community (Discord) over one dumb mistake. It also seems like there are accountability issues since I still don't exactly know where the ban came from.