Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(DR) Resigning from Admin (Demotion to DR Moderator)
Hey a thread about a dead gamemode. (Kappa)

In all seriousness, for the past couple months Dink and I tried to brainstorm some new gamemode idea's for a 3rd server. We came up with Deathrun as a solid choice. 1st few days we maintained great population for a new server, as stuff started to break that made it go reverse 180. As a TTT Mod, I generally focused more on doing stuff over there, then on DR. And I'm at the point where I want to focus on future with the TTT Community.

I'll come out broad and say I do lack interest in this project, it's not that DR is a bad gamemode at all. But it's something on how slow things are happening over there. Mainly because Dev focuses were on fixing up PH and TTT. Others being my other DR Admin (Kenny) has gone with IRL shit for the time being. It's not impatience for me, but it's just lack of interest now adays.

Once we get DR up and running, I'll more than look forward to playing on there. Mainly because it was one of my first GMOD gamemodes I played years ago, and is still one of my favorites to this day. If anyone of you reading this have not played on DR, I'd recommend playing it. It's a very fun gamemode.

But I want to set my priorities with TTT part of the community. For that's where a majority of my friends are playing, and it's a part of the community I feel I'll be able to contribute / accomplish more.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
-1 not enough forum time.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Had a mini heart attack, then noticed it's Deadrun... *wipes sweat off brow*
Change the server to Murder LOL
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
(05-10-2017, 08:46 AM)City Wrote: Change the server to Murder LOL

Or Guess Who, Guess Who's pretty popular right now. If all else fails, we can get a DarkRP Server (Kappa)

In regards to the whole DR server, it does indeed need a revival if that's the final decision on the gamemode for the server. Every time I want to go on DR and see what's up, it says there's nobody on the server so I just go to TTT. I would really like the DR server to get popular since its pretty fun gamemode with enough people playing it.
Dink says Deathrun is not being replaced. So don't get your hopes up for a new gamemode at this time.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Christian is now death run co-owner
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
Make Deathrun great again.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
@Christian Like @Foxka i literally freaking jumped.. Scrrd me sir... Please never leave me.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
SIR