Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LemonTiara
Offender's Name: LemonTiara

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:223595428

What Server(s): TTT

Offender's Rank:  Trial Mod

What They Did: Falsely slayed me, refused to consider my report, & Penny lied in his report as well to secure the slay.

When They Did It: 5/30/2022 ~6PM EST

Potential Witnesses: KneeGee, Fanta, probably a lot more people (full server)

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*): 

[Image: VMqlokh.png]

Above is the shot logs for the round (I killed Penny, only relevant aspect).

https://streamable.com/qjcjj8 - This clip shows why I killed Penny. In a corner, on ttt_dolls, firing his winchester twice at a group of people. In the report, which I didn't get to screenshot, he claimed he was "randomly shooting at a chair". In the clip, you can see that there's no chair or prop or anything that he's shooting at, but a group of people. This is why I killed him. Maybe he really believes he shot a chair, but this dude has a pattern of having a personal problem with me and probably has no issues with lying to get one up on me by getting me slain.

https://streamable.com/g40181 - aftermath of the original clip, I mentioned in chat that I saw him shooting, no chair leg, and that he's lying in reports.

https://streamable.com/ng8bcd - third clip, kind of nothing in here but shows someone in chat agreeing that Penny is shooting.

[Image: 1qvrBQN.png]

Section of the rules that is applicable to this situation. Boxed in red.

https://i.imgur.com/mTNdvlM.png - Where is the chair that Penny claimed he was shooting at in this clip?

Other: For me, this isn't really about the slay. I'm annoyed because I put the clip in chat & tried to explain my case to Lemon who completely ignored it and any discussion and slayed anyway. Even if I had no proof, this shouldn't be a slay because the logs clearly show Penny shooting twice first, and I'm pretty sure it's proper staff behavior to not slay on something this ticky tacky. Someone who is this quick to rush to judgment, ignore any dialogue, and give a regular zero benefit of the doubt, and on top of that, not being aware of their own server rules, doesn't display what a staff should be. I'd normally let something like this go, because shit happens, but I definitely think this person has a personal bias against me and it clouded her judgment in this case, on top of Penny who falsely filed this report on me and also has a personal bias against me (clip can be shown to upper staff for this). It's okay to not like someone, I'm not expecting everyone to be my best friend, but I definitely think their dislike showed in a bad way on this. Bad behavior from two staff.
I did not lie in the report in order to "secure" a slay. Now I did shoot at someone across the map maybe 10-15 seconds before the event took place/you were anywhere near where I was. But at the time of you killing me I was looking at the left side of the chair leg (direction based on the photo you took time to add) if you had taken your time after words to look at that side of the leg you would have seen the 2 marks on the leg showing where I shot. (If I think of a better way to word this I will try and edit this later)
[gBan] Turner has banned NuKulz - Duration: Indefinitely! (Sir, I would like to thank you for giving me the right to have this ban reason 'Mass Goomba stomp')
You are painting this as something it most definitely isn't. You never came to ME with the information you just threw it in chat and I didn't catch it, honestly. Fx was asking for another report to be reconsidered at the time and I was looking into the report Lance had made as I couldn't figure out if the holy went off before or after he was killed.

I wasn't asked to properly reconsider you just said: A

If you watched the deathscene, Penny was UNDER a giant chair and it looked like he was shooting it's leg, like he said on the report. Anyways, I did try to unslay you but it didn't catch your name because I guess there was someone else with the name lol. I did explain to you in chat how he was shooting at the leg though (or that was what I saw). But I unslayed not in time considering it didn't catch your name. 1 2 
I think you are saying there was no chair prop, and there wasn't. He meant the giant chair/desk he was under and I understood that.

Idk what bias Penny may or may not have toward you. I told you what I saw and slayed. Tried to take it back so someone else would review it (I had not noticed Bryan was gone) and didn't manage to on time. 3 

And also, the way you talk to people when things don't go YOUR way is not it.
[Image: Limon_T3.jpg?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=...height=468]
[Image: unknown.png]

On the map mc dolls, the furniture is a giant chair and a giant desk, the screenshot is two bullet holes of me shooting the giant chair, not a prop chair as they aren't in that map, but the entire structure is a chair.
[gBan] Turner has banned NuKulz - Duration: Indefinitely! (Sir, I would like to thank you for giving me the right to have this ban reason 'Mass Goomba stomp')
(05-30-2022, 05:46 PM)LemonTiara Wrote: You are painting this as something it most definitely isn't. You never came to ME with the information you just threw it in chat and I didn't catch it, honestly. Fx was asking for another report to be reconsidered at the time and I was looking into the report Lance had made as I couldn't figure out if the holy went off before or after he was killed.

I wasn't asked to properly reconsider you just said: A

If you watched the deathscene, Penny was UNDER a giant chair and it looked like he was shooting it's leg, like he said on the report. Anyways, I did try to unslay you but it didn't catch your name because I guess there was someone else with the name lol. I did explain to you in chat how he was shooting at the leg though (or that was what I saw). But I unslayed not in time considering it didn't catch your name. 1 2 
I think you are saying there was no chair prop, and there wasn't. He meant the giant chair/desk he was under and I understood that.

Idk what bias Penny may or may not have toward you. I told you what I saw and slayed. Tried to take it back so someone else would review it (I had not noticed Bryan was gone) and didn't manage to on time. 3 

And also, the way you talk to people when things don't go YOUR way is not it.

I actually was pretty tame (but clearly annoyed) when I was talking to you. The only things I said were (as you screenshotted) things like "lol ok", "take that slay off", those don't seem like aggressive or accusatory statements. I don't really care what other reports you were dealing with - that isn't my problem. I told you over the course of a round and posted the streamable in chat and you ignored it, that's pretty much all that ended up happening?
This evidence appears to show that Penny shot from a lucrative position and didn’t call anyone out. I don’t think Penny lied as you can see two bullet holes were in the leg of the large chair at the desk (the white pillar) in your first clip, which is what I think he is referring to. You didn’t seem to notice until after you killed Penny. I think you had sufficient reason to do what you did. I probably would’ve done the same.

I’m curious as to what your ideal resolution to this would be.
(05-30-2022, 05:48 PM)Penny Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]

On the map mc dolls, the furniture is a giant chair and a giant desk, the screenshot is two bullet holes of me shooting the giant chair, not a prop chair as they aren't in that map, but the entire structure is a chair.

I can buy this happening (I do see those bullet holes & it does make sense), but the rules would still agree that you are shooting towards a crowd at a sniper map and that I was in the right to kill you.
Yeah I agree with stoked. Considering Dolls is a sniper map, shooting like that looks like he is snipping someone. I would have done the same thing. You can't expect someone to know you are shooting a prop towards a crowd of people.

Also considering my recent event with Lemon, she needs to learn to let the other person explain themselves before slaying on something she is not completely sure on. I was just falsely slain without letting me explain when 'RDM' was like 3 rounds ago. The report was for killing FX for walking past an unided body.

Lemon told me there was no unided body to something completely different that is not even in the report. I'm not sure if she's doing this to protect her friends or whatever, but definitely needs to be looked into considering this happened to Stoked too.

https://ibb.co/h7mqr8r
https://ibb.co/F3xDGjS
https://ibb.co/6sh7TJp
https://ibb.co/ZNSPvpG
(05-30-2022, 05:54 PM).cee Wrote: This evidence appears to show that Penny shot from a lucrative position and didn’t call anyone out. I don’t think Penny lied as you can see two bullet holes were in the leg of the large chair at the desk (the white pillar) in your first clip, which is what I think he is referring to. You didn’t seem to notice until after you killed Penny. I think you had sufficient reason to do what you did.

I’m curious as to what your ideal resolution to this would be.

I don't want (or expect) a serious punishment. Just a reminder to reread rules, err on the side of caution, and in my (unverifiable opinion), check bias at the door before staffing. You don't have to like someone to be fair.
@.cee he didn't see him shoot.

eh, he kind of sees him shoot. but this has been blown way out of proportion.