Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd attempt
Just going to bump to make sure everyone has a chance to say what they need to say.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Most of Garros's forum posts/threads have been ban requests, and he's been very active on the server as of late. From the times I've played with Garro, I believe that he is ready for trusted.
                                               +1  Good Luck  :D
Whenever I get on and there are also ghosters, Garro almost always points it out to me and tells me to watch them. I can't recall in my short-ish time of playing on this server seeing Garro lash out on someone, and he always seems quite friendly. As chelllman said, he is quite active. I think he deserves it, though I don't think I have much say in this, cause I'm still kind of a newcomer here.
[Image: image.png]
I do believe that you are more capable of being a staff member as you have a good record of actually gathering evidence and submitting reports. Being staff means you will have to communicate with other staff members and relay information to one another and I believe you have improved more from your previous application that you are willing to open more to that. Best of luck. +1
[Image: helluva-boss.gif]
Final bump.
Been awhile making a response here, but 

I agree that Garro is changing and noticing when it's time to have a game face on and time for serious time.

I mostly believe that Garro just needs training and know that staffing isn't always a solo case to run by oneself rather a team effort at times where one can have evidence while the other can conure that it is the truth and with ban request, to get opinion if the player in question is actually doing something bad.

Just sidenote, Garro when you angry or mad at the trolls just ignore those attention seeking "world-stars" and focus more on the game. Even of they get to a point where they are very irrigating, it is time for a break to calm the nerves.

I'll say he just need some training and pointers, +1
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
After reading over what everyone has said,

I'd say that Garro is something who is worth the investment of bringing on the staff team. I of course have not interacted with Garro personally, but what it seems like to me is that Garro can be a great asset to the staff team if provided with good mentoring (which I KNOW the current staff team is more than capable of doing).

Garro, my best advice to you is to always try and keep your head on a swivel when dealing with people who try and rile things up. It is very tempting to feed into their energy and respond with what they're punching out, but the best mannerism to deal with trolling is to either give no reaction or be objective when dealing with them. If you give an angry reaction, they "win" for a lack of a better term because they then know that they're in your head and will continue to cause problems.

Due to not actually playing PH, I can't give you a true +1 or -1, but I just wanted to give some input.

Best of luck to you, Garro!
The moderation team has voted to accept your application.
Welcome to the staff team!