Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thank you
Hey everyone, a random but wholesome and appreciative post here.

A few months ago, I was dealing with the worst experience of my life, which was fighting my inner demons and struggling to control my emotions from certain events.

I would resort to drinking and abusing other heavy substances, which I am not proud of and have since been strictly sober (most of the time)

Thankfully though, Dinklebergs has surprisingly taught me a lot, I also improved my life greatly during my time banned on TTT, it taught me a lot about how the actions I commit can have devasting effects on people, and for that I am grateful to every single person in this community who did not give up on me and rather helped me throughout the way, I know I was a extremely huge problem in 2021, and I deeply appologize for that, obviously actions speak louder than words and I have proved that. I'm now a TTT Trusted, I have good friends in the community, but mostly importantly I'm happy.

I know this is a bit of a weird post, but I seriously want to thank you random internet strangers for being a major help in me finding a road to peacefulness in my life, godspeed to all of you  Heart
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
I’m glad you’ve made changes man. Good to hear!
Yeah you kinda sucked for a bit, but that's life. Everyone kinda sucks at some point or another.

I'm glad you're making positive life changes to better yourself. Glad you're still here with us!
Go away
I am so proud of you Nazu.

Keep it up!
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Man so happy i got to meet the new you you are super funny and a great staff member glad you were given the second chance and came back better than ever keep doing good :)
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
I concur, I'm glad to see you are healthy IRL.
Now fuck off and handle my reports, peasant
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(05-31-2022, 03:57 PM)Jammin Wrote: I concur, I'm glad to see you are healthy IRL.
Now fuck off and handle my reports, peasant
never
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
I’m proud of you dude. You’ve done a 180 that I honestly wasn’t expecting, and I’m happy you proved me wrong. I know you and I handle different servers and don’t really talk, and I know you and I have been on the wrong foot before, but if you need anyone to talk to who you can vent to without worrying about judgement, I’m your guy. I enjoy helping others work through their problems, we’re all human after all and the world is a tough place. It’s not uncommon for us to get stuck in our heads every now and again. Let me know okay?
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
+1 what august said. You came a LONG way, even one that I didn't expect. I'm proud of you and if you ever need someone to talk to feel free to reach out man.
You’ve done a great deal to get here and you have my respect for it