Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cody YT Kicks Mr. Proto for music choice
Imma keep this short, Cody Clay kicks Proto for queuing a song he did not like. Not all donors should be able to kick and Cody Clay YT is def one of those people. Also I think my quality of life would improve if he was permagagged, he constantly mic spams with his god awful squeaky voice.
Follow the format with proper evidence [Image: smile.png] 

Offender's Name: 
Cody Clay YT/ Slick Pup
Offender's SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:502420210
What Server(s):
Dinkleberg TTT
Offender's Rank: 
DONOR
What They Did: 
Kicked for bad song
When They Did It: 
5:50 PM
Potential Witnesses: 
Proto, Jammin, Ovaltine, Chibill, and Daniel
Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*): 
https://ibb.co/t3mYCFQ
Other:
Follow the format with proper evidence :) 

Offender's Name: 

Offender's SteamID: 

What Server(s):

Offender's Rank: 

What They Did: 

When They Did It: 

Potential Witnesses: 

Other:

You can also make ban request here btw Dinkleberg's GMod - TTT Ban Requests (dinklebergsgmod.com)
(05-31-2022, 05:07 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: Follow the format with proper evidence :) 

Offender's Name: 

Offender's SteamID: 

What Server(s):

Offender's Rank: 

What They Did: 

When They Did It: 

Potential Witnesses: 

Other:

You can also make ban request here btw Dinkleberg's GMod - TTT Ban Requests (dinklebergsgmod.com)
Updated sorry I don't use these forums at all and I hate instructions
(05-31-2022, 05:06 PM)Ovaltine (CEO of No Hoes) Wrote: Imma keep this short, Cody Clay kicks Proto for queuing a song he did not like. Not all donors should be able to kick and Cody Clay YT is def one of those people. Also I think my quality of life would improve if he was permagagged, he constantly mic spams with his god awful squeaky voice.
Just because he has a higher pitched voice doesn't mean he should be gagged. If he's micspamming, report it to staff. 

Also, Evidence???

That screenshot proves nothing.
(05-31-2022, 05:12 PM)Damien Wrote:
(05-31-2022, 05:06 PM)Ovaltine (CEO of No Hoes) Wrote: Imma keep this short, Cody Clay kicks Proto for queuing a song he did not like. Not all donors should be able to kick and Cody Clay YT is def one of those people. Also I think my quality of life would improve if he was permagagged, he constantly mic spams with his god awful squeaky voice.
Just because he has a higher pitched voice doesn't mean he should be gagged. If he's micspamming, report it to staff. 

Also, Evidence???
I uploaded the evidence, it shows proto queuing song and then getting kicked immediately after also the witnesses will testify
Someone should have Cody make a forums account or something so he can defend himself.

If staff are on, you shouldn't kick for no reason, but I want to hear Cody's side.
(05-31-2022, 05:16 PM)Damien Wrote: Someone should have Cody make a forums account or something so he can defend himself.

If staff are on, you shouldn't kick for no reason, but I want to hear Cody's side.
there are literally witnesses including a staff member Jammin
(05-31-2022, 05:19 PM)Ovaltine (CEO of No Hoes) Wrote: Damien i think it is hot that you are taking initiative but there are literally witnesses including a staff member Jammin
I'm not arguing that there are witnesses, I would just like to see what cody has to say.
Was on last night and he was gagging/muting random people
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
I wasn't recording at the time but the time line from my perspective was.

The music started playing.
Cody complained about it and asked a few times who queued it.
I replied look in chat.
Then just about at the start of the next round Mr. Proto was kicked by him.

Really wish I was recording like I do most of the time when I start playing TTT.