Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tons staff award for May
Hello all of dink. Today, May 10th, 2017, I am continuing what I call "Tons Staff award". I will be giving it once a month to staff which I believe put in the time and effort to make sure the community is an enjoyable and fun place to be apart of. 

This months staff award goes to a Tmod who is active. He's the type of person who wouldn't get a regular burrito at moes, but instead get a bowl. He got tmod with only 1 hour server time and has been an excellent staff member since. I'm glad to call him an amigo. 

This months Top Staff award presented by Tons is given to @"Burrito Bowl". Congratulations!

I hope this inspires other staff to realize how much of the community really cares for what you guys are doing and we hope you keep up the good work and strive to do excellent! See you next month!
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
-1 not enough forum time

-1 should have been Polo
I just ordered @"Burrito Bowl" at Chipotle. That's how good he is.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
Yesssssss, thank you tons. First I'd like to thank chipotle for their ecoli outbreak which led to me expanding to Moe's and Qdoba.