Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion to make Murder popular
I was thinking it’d be a good idea to add some type of message in the servers chats that say something like “ Try out our other servers by typing !forums” or having a new command to hop from server to server. Just like when it says “ sign up to our discord for 50k free points”. It took me 2 weeks to even figure out there were other servers & that I could join off the !forums.

Most people that play Gmod come from watching youtubers that mostly play PH , DR & TTT so they just play whats familiar to them. I feel like if people gave Murder a chance they’d actually really enjoy it.
fun fact of the day: we used to have a hop command
it was literally !hop and it would pop up a list of the other servers and you could join them with 1 click.
only problem with it was that the addon we used had a backdoor into the server (if i remember correctly)
would love to see something like this come back
not sure if it was the same addon but we also used to have a !ttt !ph !deathrun and !murder commands to join the other servers.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
I miss trolling guests by having them put !ttt and having them leave and rejoin.
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
yea lets readd the bridges between servers it'd be dope