Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi i'm Mister Horse
Hey I'm Mister Horse. I was bored a couple days ago and decided to give ol' GMod TTT a shot. I've played on the Dinkleberg servers a few times in the past and I remember it had a nice balance between not being too vanilla and not being overwhelmingly modded. I first played Garry's Mod when I was about 11 and I'm 23 now. I use a new steam account to play now, but between all of my steam accounts I have about 8000 hours in Garry's Mod. It's what I consider my childhood game. I played every day constantly from ages 11-18. I've owned many servers running many different gamemodes, ran a few communities, and been a part of some other awesome communities. I miss the community aspect of video games and I really want to find it again. I've gotten a great feeling from just playing your TTT server and I look forward to continuing to play. I also am a filmmaker IRL and I would love to make some funny moments videos on your TTT server in my free time. I already donated just to show some love. Thank you guys!

I doubt anybody in this community knew me 7+ years ago in the GMod universe, but I used to go by the name Ferin Sha
Ayo mate. Welcome to the forums and technically back to Dinks!

If you enjoy videos I'd definitely recommend joining the Discord. We have a channel devoted to clips called #Clips. It's an opt in role so you'll just have to visit that tab if you decide to join. We also have a section on the forums for posting stuff like that in best moments. I look forward to seeing you in TTT when I can!
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Hay dude.

Get it because horse
Welcome!!

Your profile picture intrigues me
Welcome saw you on the other day Have fun :)
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Welcome to the forums!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(06-02-2022, 01:30 PM).cee Wrote: Hay dude.

Get it because horse
Please leave smdh
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
hello
Welcome to the Forums
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]