Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i love that my name still comes up as cumphobe
The argument that “a person’s actions outside Dinks should have no weight” is absolutely ridiculous. Time and time again we keep people banned who are caught hacking on other servers unrelated to this community. Why do their actions matter when others don’t? I’m not voting at all here as I don’t kave the knowledge of Rand, nor do I know all the nitty gritty details of what happened in the current situation. I just needed to share this double-standard. What you did though was disgusting. The meme, regardless of who was supposed to see it, was disgusting and never should have been created. The question is does the crime fit the punishment? I’ll leave that to the admins to figure out.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 

Messages In This Thread
RE: i love that my name still comes up as cumphobe - by Salty - 06-03-2022, 06:28 AM
RE: i love that my name still comes up as cumphobe - by August - 06-03-2022, 06:16 PM
RE: i love that my name still comes up as cumphobe - by Salty - 06-03-2022, 06:35 PM
RE: i love that my name still comes up as cumphobe - by Salty - 06-06-2022, 06:32 AM