Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Reintroduction of Reputation
After giving it a lot of thought I am finally willing to accept a full reimplementation of rep. With that said here are some ground rules.

Do not manipulate reputation
* This may range from making new users to mass + or - a post.
* A group of individuals consistently promoting or downvoting a user they do not like, or posts that do not fit their narrative.
* A single user targetting another person(s) they do not like and downvoting or upvoting both new and old posts in bulk.
* Lastly a small change will be made that you can rate a user only once via the user profile rating. This is not to be confused with post ratings.

Punishments.
* A single warning for any form of Reputation manipulation will result in +3 points, or 30% warning level, to our internal warning system.
* If found to be engaging in Reputation manipulation multiple times, or the case is significant, in your time on the forums, you will have the ability to engage with the system removed. This will be case by case and under Web Admin discretion. An appeal system will be worked on and considered for the future.

Final Thoughts.
I hope that with the reintroduction to this system we can help drive engagement and filter out some of the noise by promoting positive feedback with reputation. If this becomes a problem or a nuisance I will remove it on a moments notice, so use it responsibly. Thank you for your patience waiting for this feature to return I look forward to seeing the stats.
+1
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Finally
ASAB
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
thank u king battons
Nice work lets go
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
poggies

edit: i hate all of you
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
now the forums are usable, i can -1 reina
how is the web team going to differentiate between a group -1'ing or just a shit thread?
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
(06-05-2022, 08:32 PM)Noire Wrote: how is the web team going to differentiate between a group -1'ing or just a shit thread?
-rep
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]