Coconut Milk
Shaye
Chellapo
+more

Reason to Ban: Harassment/Bein a general creep

Proof:

[Image: unknown.png]
him harasing coconut milk. this went on in vc but i have no recordings.
[Image: IMG_1419.png]
[Image: IMG_1420.png]
[Image: IMG_1421.png]
him bein weird towards 3mb3ry (provided with permission)
[Image: retard.PNG]
posted on damiens account and was deleted

id guess theres more but its all i have rn
anyone with more are free to add to this
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
You can take this with a grain of salt since I don't have evidence to back it up but this guy has seriously been a harassing douchebag for a bit now. He has baited women into adding him on steam only to harass them in dms. On top of that he's generally antagonistic towards players that dislike his idea of "getting bitches.". For example, just this week me, chellapo, and dero were playing when he was on and he was constantly trying to bait us into arguments. It's seriously annoying.

(a perma)
+1 to a ban of any kind, but anything under 3 months is way too generous.

also, here's this lol

He keeps going!
+1 this guy is the REAL nice guy of ttt
seen this type of interaction from them before towards ppl on the server, +1
(06-06-2022, 03:28 AM)Damien Wrote: You can take this with a grain of salt since I don't have evidence to back it up but this guy has seriously been a harassing douchebag for a bit now. He has baited women into adding him on steam only to harass them in dms. On top of that he's generally antagonistic towards players that dislike his idea of "getting bitches.". For example, just this week me, chellapo, and dero were playing when he was on and he was constantly trying to bait us into arguments. It's seriously annoying.

(a perma)
+1 to a ban of any kind, but anything under 3 months is way too generous.

also, here's this lol

in regards to harassing women, or any time of harassment in general: If they are willing, please have anyone he has allegedly DM'd, and been a general creep towards, gather as much evidence as they can and send them directly to admins. They can be anonymous if they like, that's fine. Their privacy will be respected.

We will NOT risk another "Captain Price"-type situation. Not again.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Dude literally said this like less than 2 minutes ago.

+1 for the ban.

I have not seen any of this harassment while I have been on server, but what I have experienced with him is he constantly has the microphone maybe two inches from his face at all times, and any time I would ask him to move his microphone so we could actually understand what he was trying to say, it was put even closer and screamed undistinguishable jargon because you physically couldn't understand him. He's an argumentative asshat about things as well, such as whether or not RDM is occurring, etc. 

I would be more than okay with him being removed from the community for what I mentioned above alone; the added creep factor just further cements my opinion of him. 

Thanks for coming forward with this evidence, and I apologize that anyone had to bear witness to this absolutely unacceptable behavior.
Goby is to be banned for 7 days.

He had received an initial warning via private message from myself for the evidence I received of Emberys messages. Now that he has harassed Damien on his steam page, I am following our harassment guidelines. 

The next instance of harassment from him will result in a permanent ban.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]