Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Philly Cheesesteaks
Good morning all gamers! I am here bringing you nothing but the facts, philly cheesesteaks, when good, are fire as fuck. Of course, we all know this, but did you know how badly one could fuck up a philly cheesesteak?

I was naive. I had no idea. This was my first mistake.

Sunday, the fifth of June, 2022: I was craving a philly cheesesteak, however, I had one problem. I do live in the buckle of the bible belt itself, so most restruants that are not chains are closed on Sunday... so I decided to venture to Firehouse Subs to get my philly cheesesteak itch scratched. This was my second mistake.

I went inside and was greeted with the smell of a sandwich shop and a love for firemen. I was alone in the building beside the staff, so I immediently go up to order a 'Medium Philly Cheesesteak' --- btw $9.99 for something smaller than my mf foot --- no chips, no drink. I'd eat the philly with some wingstop fries at home. 

They pulled out a bag of mf meat and like boiled that shit istg threw some onions in there barely mf cut sprayed waaay too much mayo and mustard on the sandwich all I could mf taste was mustard... and the green bell peppers... oh the poor fucking green bell peppers. THEY DIDN'T EVEN COOK THESE BITCHES!!!!!!!! THEY CUT EM UP RAW AND THREW EM ON THERE WHAT THE HELL MAN. I PAID $10 FOR THIS SHITTY BOILED MEAT MF I DIDN'T EVEN TASTE THE MF CHEESE WHERE WAS THE PROVOLONE HUH LIKE COME THE FUCK ON FIREHOUSE SUB WHAT ARE YOU DOING DUDE. This was my third and final mistake.

The wingstop fries slapped thoooooooo cajun seasoning >>>>
Should've got some mf mango habanero wings while I was there, I really fumbled the bag there

tl;dr 
don't go to firehouse sub for philly cheesesteaks, they're awful.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
Your first mistake was def going to a fast food sub shop. I never trust firehouse, jimmy johns, and subway for top-tier sandwiches (such as the philly cheesesteak). I only trust them with the basics (such as a cold cut combo, tuna sammich, or a roast beef sandwich). Gotta stick to the basics my guy.
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
(06-06-2022, 10:51 AM)misstie6731 Wrote: x
my roommate said they 'were pretty good actually'

yesterday was the moment that I realized that I could not trust him with food advice any longer
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
(06-06-2022, 10:56 AM)Noire Wrote:
(06-06-2022, 10:51 AM)misstie6731 Wrote: x
my roommate said they 'were pretty good actually'

yesterday was the moment that I realized that I could not trust him with food advice any longer
Sounds like you need to throw the whole roommate away and try again.
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
The only thing I’ve had from firehouse was the Caribbean jerk sub and it was pretty good at that certain location. What you experienced though sounds like it would be on an episode of Kitchen Nightmares lol.
When it comes to sandwiches either make your own or go to a local (Italian) deli. The chains suck massively.
nah cuz I remember you coming on the server and talking about Philly cheesesteak then seeing this lmao
in my experience Firehouse is taking the Quiznos route (expanding too fast, quality dropping, bankruptcy probably coming soon). they peaked for me about 7 years ago and every visit since has been worse than the last.
(06-06-2022, 10:35 AM)Noire Wrote: tl;dr 
don't go to firehouse sub for philly cheesesteaks, they're awful.
FTFY. If you wanted trash stuffed between cardboard, I'm sure the dumpster behind the Firehouse Subs is open. Since Subway was called out for their trash "tuna" and cardboard that they passed as white bread, they're actually decent.
wingstop fries do kinda slap
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]