Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
Dankdabber.

I was going to say many things, but that would be repetitive to August and Chell.

As someone who staffed a lot when you are on, you have been nothing but a pain in the ass to deal with.
You had your chances to turn around. Instead, you proved that you were as every bit a vile bag of filth as you were when you started to be an issue.
you were vile in ways in which I tried so hard to get you to stop, and other staff tried so hard to get you to stop. Honestly, you should have been banned ages ago.

You started vile and I wanted you gone, you continued and I wanted you gone. Now you are banned, and I will hold that I want you gone.

Do people change/deserve second chances? they sure do. However, everything points to you having used up your second chances, and that you had every opportunity and didn't change.

Honestly, at this point I am sick and tired of you. Go away. Do not come back. If you try, we will be much much M U C H less polite. We asked nicely. Nothing changed. We asked not nicely. there was no change. Now we are telling you. And because you will not change, we will not have you here.

I do not wish for you to come back in any way, shape, or form, forever.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD

Messages In This Thread
ban appeal - by TheDankDabber - 06-07-2022, 08:03 PM
RE: ban appeal - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 06-07-2022, 08:40 PM
RE: ban appeal - by August - 06-07-2022, 09:37 PM
RE: ban appeal - by BIIG_SAD - 06-07-2022, 09:52 PM
RE: ban appeal - by Nazu - 06-07-2022, 10:39 PM
RE: ban appeal - by Dude I love ketchup :) yummm - 06-08-2022, 02:20 AM
RE: ban appeal - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 06-08-2022, 08:31 AM