Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here goes nothin.
hey Carson! thanks for applying dude!

I wanted to play one more time with you before i put in my vote and today i got to. I think you would be a welcome addition to the staff team. Now, being staff means that you may lose the option to play as much (and be as sweaty as you can be, stinky guy) meaning that the game can lose its fun sometimes. I dont think that youll have a problem adjusting to staffing, just remember that if you do get staff we work as a team and whenever you need help or have questions, never be afraid to ask.

+1 from me. best of luck
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

This is something many have been waiting for and now that it is here we can share our thoughts. You are a good person and made your presence known to the discord and the forums and know where to look for answers for the questions you may need. Seeing that you will be unbiased and treat everyone fairly shows us that you will be a good addition to the team. +1
Good luck 
[Image: helluva-boss.gif]
(06-08-2022, 05:53 PM)unfortunatepossum Wrote: hey Carson! thanks for applying dude!

I wanted to play one more time with you before i put in my vote and today i got to. I think you would be a welcome addition to the staff team. Now, being staff means that you may lose the option to play as much (and be as sweaty as you can be, stinky guy) meaning that the game can lose its fun sometimes. I dont think that youll have a problem adjusting to staffing, just remember that if you do get staff we work as a team and whenever you need help or have questions, never be afraid to ask.

+1 from me. best of luck
Firstly, not a sweat. Not stinky. Secondly, I'm fine with not being able to play as much. Its not something that really bothers me, and being able to stop ghosters and such is a great payoff. Ty for the reply!
[Image: image.png]
Hi Carson.

I can't say much bc you still new face to me.
But for the time i played with you, i only saw positive qualities.
You always warn and help people through chat, i don't see reason to worry about mic.

+1 Good luck
[Image: ?imw=512&imh=233&ima=fit&imp...erbox=true]
This application has been accepted! Welcome to the staff team!....and hell....welcome to hell.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.