Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My resignation
Well, it's been a long run but I believe it's time for it to end. As of a while now I've been sorta taking a break from gmod, I would still hop on and be around but a majority of my time would be spent on other games because I simply couldn't enjoy playing anymore. Recently though I decided that I do still enjoy the community involvement but I don't enjoy staffing anymore so I am resigning.

I know I've resigning in the past or too hiatuses but this is going to be the final one. I will still be around the server, hopefully more often now, and I will still contribute to weapon balancing if im allowed to, and continue to make/edit accessories. Thank you to everyone over the years who made staffing fun. Take care, hope to cya around <3
ily i'll see you around cutie
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
Rip to a legend's staffing career. One of the best community members ever.
You the best, MiniMe.
We will miss you on the staff team but are glad you are still around Have fun and do what you think is right and what will be the best for you
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
It has been a pleasure to staff with you all three times. Thank you for all of your contributions and I'm sure the other admins would be fine with you still helping on the side. Please take care <3
needs donor+.
Take care Mini, I've enjoyed staffing with you and I appreciate all you've done for the server & community.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
[Image: Q9ZpVH4.png]
former admin2
You’ll always be green in my head
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...