Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My resignation
(06-08-2022, 06:08 PM)lol bro Wrote: needs donor+.
echoing this, give mini donor+ for everything they've done for the community.
love ya mini
MiniMe, I think I remember when you first became Moderator all those years ago. I'm actually bummed to see you resign.

You're a great guy who has been with the server forever, and you've done a tremendous job of moderating the server while being a fun guy to play with. I hope that you'll continue to hop on and just goof around. You deserve it. Your presence brightens everyone's mood and I'm happy to see your name every time I log on. Thank you for what you've done for this server. Your work will not be in vain. Godspeed.

Side note: why is this man Donor? Give him Donor+ for his years of service to this server. It's the least we could do to thank him.

Edit: and let the guy keep balancing weapons. He seems to like it.
Sad to see you go, Much love. See you around
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Mini,

Thank you for everything you've done. Not just for the community but, for TTT. I appreciate your willingness to go the extra mile with supporting the development of the server and truly it would not be in the place where it is without you. You will be missed. You're more than welcome to continue creating and designing hats and accessories. Reach out to me whenever you wanna try something out. 

All the best!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Heya Minime, sad to see you go. You've done a great deal of service for our server.
Thanks
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Mini,
You were one of the players I remembered when I first came back to the server in 2020. It was touching to see you again when last I played was 2016. As I continue to played on dinks starting from 2020 to onwards I noticed your passion, your kindness, and your willingness to help others. I respected you for it and honestly was glad to see you helping the server years later. I do hope you can continue to help and contribute to the server in otherways since you have been a blessing on the server for helping create content. Take care of yourself mini and cya around old friend.
Mini, you're a great guy. The server always maintains has a fun atmosphere when you're on - hope to see you around.
The biggest loss

You will be greatly missed
im not crying

i swear im not
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Sayonara S Tier Staff
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020