Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, I am chibill.
Realized I never actually made on of these.

So my name is chibill, I have been play on the servers (PH and TTT) for a combined total of I think around 3 months.  

I am currently 24, and general a pretty chill person.  (And no that not why my username is chibill, blame 2nd grade me and making a clubpenguin account and living in Chicago and being named William with a nick name of Bill. (I don't care about doxing my first name lol))

I graduated college so really the only thing that takes up my time is my part time job and either video games , watching youtube , programming and mostly Ham Radio. 

Other then that not sure what else to really say.
Hello bill been super fun having you around and hanging with you hopes to the future :)
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
what u program
I use to do a few minecraft mods and plugins. Haven't touched that in a while. Now I am recently done some coding involved in the M17 Project. (A hamradio digital voice project) Also have got some neat stuff I wrote but if I link it, it would like totally dox me to my full name and also address if you actually knew what a hamradio callsign was. So can't link it.

I know Java, C,C++, Python, and I have been getting started in Rust. I can also just about read Haskell, since I took a class that I had to learn it in, in college about 2 years ago and haven't touched it since.

I went to College for a degree in Computer Information Systems with a Minor in ITM. So I just really like computer stuff.

Also back in 2015 I was a mod on a MC server and eventually Admin. (Honestly difference between Mod and Admin on that server was more of if you have physical access into the server hosting machines over SSH then any sort of permission thing.)
can you make the hitboxes better?
Welcome dude
I love this man, he always is comedy gold. Great guy to play TTT with for sure
(06-11-2022, 03:22 AM)grasse Wrote: can you make the hitboxes better?
Probably not lol. I haven't touched anything LUA based in any seriousness since before 2012 back in my days playing Roblox.  (Other then a few times with Computercraft on Modded Minecraft.)
College? Gross!!!
(06-20-2022, 09:25 PM)Hawkachu Wrote: College? Gross!!!
It was fun! Although honestly boring at times and very very expensive. *I say as I have 65k of debt sitting over my head still and I have been paying it for 2 years so far.*