Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shaye - repeated harassment/insults
Can you post the videos on youtube or streamable so I don't have to download the mp4
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(06-12-2022, 08:36 PM)brock (jax) Wrote: Can you post the videos on youtube or streamable so I don't have to download the mp4

Drive streams them, just give it a bit to load.
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
"The Laced Garden discord server (also known as the dinkle crew joker group) and Laced Xanax himself claims no involvement in anything that has been shown/referred to in this ban request. Please refrain from mentioning either one unless it is truly relevant and you have concrete evidence of involvement."
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
I have not had bad interactions with Shaye up until this point I got these messages after killing her on TTT and playing the round out in one of the ss she told me to jihad irl after I did a jihad in game https://imgur.com/a/muJ1nLh
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Sounds like you two should just not talk to each other at all. Also shaye, you probably should calm down a bit there friend. Saying this since I don’t want you getting banned again over something that can be avoided.
(06-12-2022, 08:41 PM)dero Wrote: "The Laced Garden discord server (also known as the dinkle crew joker group) and Laced Xanax himself claims no involvement in anything that has been shown/referred to in this ban request. Please refrain from mentioning either one unless it is truly relevant and you have concrete evidence of involvement."
I completely agree that the message could have been a joke and isn't necessarily representative of the discord. The question on what exactly is meant by "the video" that Shaye had talked about is still raised though. To my knowledge I have never publicly released any videos pertaining to this until now.

(06-12-2022, 08:49 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Sounds like you two should just not talk to each other at all. Also shaye, you probably should calm down a bit there friend. Saying this since I don’t want you getting banned again over something that can be avoided.
As showcased in the OP there have been cases where I have not interacted with Shaye and they still have reached out to show aggression toward me. Off the top of my head, their PM's when they thought I was map exploiting, and them insulting me for making a [valid] report on them (technically a report is "interaction", but it is unavoidable justice for RDM).
I am aware of a client-side gag, but that does not solve the problems of PM's and text chat in general, and afaik the gag is not permanent. It also disadvantages me because communication is critical in a game such as TTT and I could miss call-outs.
I find it unfair to have to sacrifice some of my game sense just because a user continues to harass me.
Believe me I have been trying my hardest to avoid having to make this post and to just move on. But I don't foresee that future unless some disciplinary measures are taken. I've been wanting to play TTT less just to avoid any possible confrontation because my life is already stressful as it is. Getting shit on after I get on after a long day of work isn't the nicest.
I think shaye's words were overall very mild, but I do believe they struck a nerve for you.
Regarding laced's discord, you happened to be in a call in public discord where I asked laced about another leak from his discord, it's irrelevant to this post and should be removed I believe.

I know that you think people don't like you and it can be pretty hard on a mental set, but I think you should focus on not caring what people think so much. Shaye's words were pretty mild but targeted at nobody liking you it seems.
I do think shaye needs a slap on the wrist though, maybe not a ban but a very strong warning regarding this excessive aggressive behavior she's been having lately, proven by Wrom, and a few interactions with other people that I've seen on the server as well.
(06-12-2022, 08:50 PM)lance (2) Wrote:
(06-12-2022, 08:41 PM)dero Wrote: "The Laced Garden discord server (also known as the dinkle crew joker group) and Laced Xanax himself claims no involvement in anything that has been shown/referred to in this ban request. Please refrain from mentioning either one unless it is truly relevant and you have concrete evidence of involvement."
I completely agree that the message could have been a joke and isn't necessarily representative of the discord. The question on what exactly is meant by "the video" that Shaye had talked about is still raised though. To my knowledge I have never publicly released any videos pertaining to this until now.

(06-12-2022, 08:49 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Sounds like you two should just not talk to each other at all. Also shaye, you probably should calm down a bit there friend. Saying this since I don’t want you getting banned again over something that can be avoided.
As showcased in the OP there have been cases where I have not interacted with Shaye and they still have reached out to show aggression toward me. Off the top of my head, their PM's when they thought I was map exploiting, and them insulting me for making a [valid] report on them (technically a report is "interaction", but it is unavoidable justice for RDM).
I am aware of a client-side gag, but that does not solve the problems of PM's and text chat in general, and afaik the gag is not permanent. It also disadvantages me because communication is critical in a game such as TTT and I could miss call-outs.
I find it unfair to have to sacrifice some of my game sense just because a user continues to harass me.
Believe me I have been trying my hardest to avoid having to make this post and to just move on. But I don't foresee that future unless some disciplinary measures are taken. I've been wanting to play TTT less just to avoid any possible confrontation because my life is already stressful as it is. Getting shit on after I get on after a long day of work isn't the nicest.
didn't you literally start talking shit to laced for reporting you for prop kill because he "does it all the time"
(06-12-2022, 08:56 PM)voidzz Wrote: I think shaye's words were overall very mild, but I do believe they struck a nerve for you.
Regarding laced's discord, you happened to be in a call in public discord where I asked laced about another leak from his discord, it's irrelevant to this post and should be removed I believe.

I know that you think people don't like you and it can be pretty hard on a mental set, but I think you should focus on not caring what people think so much. Shaye's words were pretty mild but targeted at nobody liking you it seems.
I do think shaye needs a slap on the wrist though, maybe not a ban but a very strong warning regarding this excessive aggressive behavior she's been having lately, proven by Wrom, and a few interactions with other people that I've seen on the server as well.

I have removed the mention of the Discord, but I am still noting the existence of the video Shaye mentioned and that I suspect some group, one way or another, has led to me being RDM'd and harassed by others because of collective slander
I'll input a little, but you have the evidence and it's pretty straight forward. I think this is going to come down to staff discretion on the "severity" of it all.

My input is that I think sometimes you take things to heart a little too much and you care too much about peoples' thoughts about you. This leads to an almost self-fulfilling prophecy. ie: When you blocked me for memeing your message about disabling propkilling. Most of the time, people aren't bantering with malicious intent. You'll find during your continued stay in the community, that people shit talk for the sake of shit talking.

I'm not encouraging you to "suck it up" by any means, if you feel like you're genuinely being targeted you have every prerogative to defend yourself and bring it to staff attention. My only point is, it would be a shame for you to have a bad time in game / in the community because you are overly receptive to things that are meant to be light hearted.

My statement above doesn't apply to this specific instance, as I think you are warranted with your thread. However, in the future I do encourage you to interact a little more with people so you can parse through banter and mal-intent. That's all
[Image: xdjlve.png]