Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shaye - repeated harassment/insults
-this is just basic af for flaming
-you do prop kill/rdm last time i was on i watched you kill lace on canyon with a barrel then u were upset i killed u for it
side question in the clip where u get called a pussy were u intentionally trying to cause dmg to the D that killed you???
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I was initially trying to leave this open to see if anyone else has had encounters like this, but it has gone out of hand unfortunately. I ask that if anyone else has something to add just reach out to myself or another TTT admin and we will log it for the voting process. Seeing as this is a "high profile individual" and a reasonable issue, I will say that the admins will handle this one rather than a moderator. Please do not flood this into in game/discord/another thread, it will be addressed/handled. Thank you for now.
From the outside this looks like an isolated incident but shaye has been exhibiting worrying patterns of aggressive behavior that we have been sent and collected over the course of a couple weeks. Shaye was spoken to privately from myself and at least one more staff member as a verbal chill and relax warning.
Due to this pattern we are doing a 1 week ban, max tier for flaming and tier 2 for harassment. The next ban will be permanent. Thank you for the report.