Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State of the Overflow Server
I just wanted to post this to beg the admins and owner Dinkleberg to take a serious look at the state of the overflow server.  I was always told that it was a test area for the main server, but now it seems like it is just another server that players can go to when the main server is full.  It shouldn't matter if the main server is the hot spot, all points and items should be implemented across both servers.  Some players like me go to the overflow because the main is always crowded.  The other reason is that some players, including me, have computers that can't run effectively with a high player count.  It just seems to me that the admins and mods don't care about the overflow because they don't play on it until there is an issue.  I have seen 5 PH servers that are run by the same person, and they have the same things in every point shop so there shouldn't be any reason why Dinks can't do the same thing.  I just think that some people are lazy and don't want to take the time it would take to update the overflow server.   :@
LET ME IN.
[Image: The_Fiend_2.jpg]
The only person able to update the overflow server is Dink.
I think this would be a fantastic idea and is worth drumming up some support for to dink, if you are really passionate I would examine things like active times and playercounts before approaching him
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]