Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
The rules are equal for everyone.
I think this might be the most views a ban request has, congrats @"Monkey Magic" I think you broke a record!

(06-14-2022, 11:00 PM)XoMazzi Wrote:
(06-14-2022, 10:56 PM)lance (2) Wrote:
(06-14-2022, 10:38 PM)XoMazzi Wrote: Caribou was saying the n word and dong didn't nothing about it.

The a ending is allowed and has been allowed for quite some time
Wtf is your lame ass talking about? You people saying the n word is wrong. Y'all justifying it on this little ass server is weird as fuck
I agree it should not be said, but if you do not like the rules of a server, you do NOT have to play on it.
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
Caribou never said the n word slur? You are fabricating stuff now
(06-14-2022, 11:02 PM)XoMazzi Wrote:
(06-14-2022, 10:58 PM)dong Wrote: Bro what are you talking about LOL
Talking about a bitch named "dong" who can't do his job right.
Dude i think you need to take a step back and breath before you cause more issues.
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
The video for more context. 

https://youtu.be/iGqQdt3mAqg

It cuts off where it does because I alt-tabbed out because I was getting ready to log off and head to bed. But it does show some interesting stuff.
Damn this SERVER sucks. You allow people to MIC spam and argue each other over petty shit. You allow a loser named "dong" to abuse his powers on a lame ass ttt server. You allow people to use the N word on this server which is racist. Didn't y'all know saying the n word is wrong if your not black? You got losers defending a lame ass (dog) who looks forward to coming to this server thinking hes the shit just cause he got's power. I won't be joining this server ever again. This shit is toxic as fuck.
This thread is way beyond the point of needing to be locked.

Clearly, some people have nothing better to do other than try and stir up arguments on a Garry's Mod community forum site by spewing bullshit.
(06-14-2022, 11:06 PM)dong Wrote: Caribou never said the n word slur? You are fabricating stuff now
Maybe you gotta watch the video back. I think you ears are giving out. Old guy
(06-14-2022, 11:15 PM)Salty Wrote: This thread is way beyond the point of needing to be locked.

Clearly, some people have nothing better to do other than try and stir up arguments on a Garry's Mod community forum site by spewing bullshit
Clearly your a idiot. The n word shouldn't be allowed on gmod no matter what race you are. We don't know he's black. So what is you talking about?
this thread wouldn't have gone past 2 pages if rep didn't exist btw
holy moly (lock the thread after GCubed posts his scripture of a response)