Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
The rules are equal for everyone.
First, I want to start off with how you just wasted 15 minutes of my life. That was the dumbest video I've ever watched, and watching you play like an NPC for 15 mins blew my brain. My favorite part was when you scoped in with an mp9 to kill the RC and still died early.

Next for Caribou: Reason to Ban: Harrassment and targeting. This video, VERY clearly shows caribou and xomazzi going back and forth, this is not harassment especially if the two players are going back and forth the whole time, even when things have chilled out for a bit mazzi starts up again. This all started as Mazzi rdm'd caribou on cruise for singing, something 95% of the server is fine with. -1 for caribou ban, dumb thread worse gameplay

Next for dong: Inaction and indulgence. You claim that dong was sitting afk ignoring what was happening, but by the time you started complaining in admin chat the yelling had already calmed down. You proceeded to bother dong with more admin chat when literally nothing was happening. Dong's permagag on Mazzi is not that deep, i even believe it was a joke one, dong does permagags then unpermagags a few seconds later instead of normal gags, it's literally just banter, and he did end up gagging caribou and ungagging him later so it's even. -1 NPC post lmfao

As for killah: Killah had warned them both to chill multiple times, you can even see it in chat that he says they're wasting time going back and forth and he eventually ends up gagging mazzi for continuing, I don't think he did wrong here, only thing he might've missed is gagging caribou (which i believe wasn't warranted)

I personally don't think you should be filling out harassment forms for other players unless they have stated they were harassed, to which then they can make their own thread and you can provide supporting evidence.

Also, with you claiming all of these things, for example you claiming caribou was silent when he was gagged, are you dumb? You were alive so you have absolutely no idea, unless you have counter evidence that caribou was silent right before he was gagged.
Lets pick out a few more choice words: You claim that dong said caribou did nothing wrong, this is not presented in the video, he just said caribou has stopped which is a valid response, you go on further to say he condoned caribous behavior while mazzi was the one that started getting into it with dong as well. Dumb take
You also claim caribou rdmd mazzi, but in the video you're in console looking at status for absolutely no reason evident. How do you know mazzi didn't shoot at caribou? How do you know it was rdm? Was caribou slayed for this?
You have too many choice words in this forum with lack of evidence for a majority of them.

Client-side mutes are always a thing, especially granted that a lot of staff go by what the majority of the server wants. Whenever caribou is on/singing/doing whatever, 95% of the server (myself included) enjoy it very much, it brings some life to the server in terms of humor/etc. It makes no sense to gag someone that 95% of the server is listening to because one person does not like it (granted it's not slurs etc)

TLDR: The insults were by choice, and it was two-sided, not one sided towards mazzi. -1

Messages In This Thread
RE: The rules are equal for everyone. - by Salty - 06-14-2022, 07:34 AM
RE: The rules are equal for everyone. - by August - 06-14-2022, 07:48 AM
RE: The rules are equal for everyone. - by Gabe - 06-14-2022, 09:08 AM
RE: The rules are equal for everyone. - by Murl - 06-14-2022, 11:03 AM
RE: The rules are equal for everyone. - by voidzz - 06-14-2022, 09:45 AM
RE: The rules are equal for everyone. - by Salty - 06-14-2022, 10:08 AM
RE: The rules are equal for everyone. - by Jammin - 06-14-2022, 10:29 AM
RE: The rules are equal for everyone. - by dong - 06-14-2022, 12:26 PM
RE: The rules are equal for everyone. - by frost - 06-14-2022, 12:47 PM
RE: The rules are equal for everyone. - by Jammin - 06-14-2022, 12:59 PM
RE: The rules are equal for everyone. - by nico - 06-14-2022, 02:20 PM