Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
The rules are equal for everyone.
In this post you seem trying to defend the user who apparently started the discussion, which I think it's just a mistake, since this user is who started bringing bad "jokes" and making annoying comments like: "You can't sing because you are not a girl so I can't do it either" or calling lame to everyone for no reason; maybe he was just trolling or expressing himself as an actual sexist, but both cases are bad. I know you can confuse harrasment here because it seems like it's this user "XoMazzi" vs 4 people who are also insulting or attacking him, but this is not the case since this same user started fighting only because he doesn't like someone singing or yelling, so we can just say this is a scenario where several users are attacking each other for random reasons. Also, we can't call dong inactive here because he did his job trying to stop Mazzi and his aggression against caribou, since we know that who worsened this situation was him. And he also took actions on caribou since he was yelling, also making bad comments jokes about the user and particularly his mom, we can even see how he starts to speak more calmly and using his keyboard to respond. 
The only thing bad point here is about the evident micspam caribou was doing and the staff playing doing nothing about it, since this was the main thing this user was complaining for all the video, maybe because nobody was orally complaning as well as Mazzi, because caribou is everybody's homie, or just because his micspam wasn't a big problem, no matter what the answer is, I think the staff has to make some clarifications and adjustments about punishments for micspaming, since is evident that in this server favoritism feels too strong. I know it can be hard to argue with a friend about what he or she cannot do, but if you're assuming a role you have to be as partial as possible. It is kind of unfair the fact that some guests and regulars or even donors get gagged just for viscerally screaming or just playing a soundboard, and some other users, in this case caribou, yells, laughs and repeats the same jokes uncontrollably without any of the staff members doing anything to him and even cheering him up to keep doing the same thing over and over again in several maps. Sure, I also like this kind of stupid jokes and laugh at it because like the others said in this thread, brings life to the server and break the boring and constant flow that the game has, but I'd like this to apply also for the other users and not be like: 
*random starts yelling and playing or repeating loud things over and over trying to be funny* --> haha loud = funny XDDDDDDDD / gag this cringe guy already please
*the same thing but it's caribou* --> *laughs, cheers him up and forgets about the micspam rule*

In conclusion, no harassment nor targeting, just a guy complaining and bothering others. Caribou being caribou and evident micspam and favoritism from the staff members

Messages In This Thread
RE: The rules are equal for everyone. - by Salty - 06-14-2022, 07:34 AM
RE: The rules are equal for everyone. - by August - 06-14-2022, 07:48 AM
RE: The rules are equal for everyone. - by Gabe - 06-14-2022, 09:08 AM
RE: The rules are equal for everyone. - by Murl - 06-14-2022, 11:03 AM
RE: The rules are equal for everyone. - by voidzz - 06-14-2022, 09:45 AM
RE: The rules are equal for everyone. - by Salty - 06-14-2022, 10:08 AM
RE: The rules are equal for everyone. - by Jammin - 06-14-2022, 10:29 AM
RE: The rules are equal for everyone. - by Señuelo Inofensivo - 06-14-2022, 11:29 AM
RE: The rules are equal for everyone. - by dong - 06-14-2022, 12:26 PM
RE: The rules are equal for everyone. - by frost - 06-14-2022, 12:47 PM
RE: The rules are equal for everyone. - by Jammin - 06-14-2022, 12:59 PM
RE: The rules are equal for everyone. - by nico - 06-14-2022, 02:20 PM
RE: The rules are equal for everyone. - by voidzz - 06-14-2022, 05:17 PM
RE: The rules are equal for everyone. - by .cee - 06-14-2022, 05:48 PM
RE: The rules are equal for everyone. - by dong - 06-14-2022, 10:58 PM
RE: The rules are equal for everyone. - by dong - 06-14-2022, 11:06 PM
RE: The rules are equal for everyone. - by Salty - 06-14-2022, 11:15 PM
RE: The rules are equal for everyone. - by Kostok - 06-14-2022, 11:28 PM