Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The rules are equal for everyone even Admins
(06-14-2022, 07:15 AM)Gabe Wrote: Just going to throw this out there - I think it's pretty redundant to have two separate threads for the same topic. The replies will be near carbon copies of each other since the thread is a copy and paste of the last. Should just be in one thread like the original. I get that one is technically a ban request and one is for staff abuse but it shouldn't be made more complex just because of a technicality of where to put it. Either way it's going to get handled by the Admins so it does not really matter where this thread gets put (ban request or staff abuse), in my opinion.

Ok oh nvm for the copy and paste part, you edited it as I was writing this but the thing about the separate threads still apply imo
>Since an admin was part of this shit show, Probably should be handled by the other admins.
This report about staff abuse.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The rules are equal for everyone. - by Gabe - 06-14-2022, 07:15 AM
RE: The rules are equal for everyone. - by Monkey Magic - 06-14-2022, 07:19 AM