Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The rules are equal for everyone even Admins
Bumping and also responding to more what you’re claiming on here since I’m giving it another read. But you claim that it was drowning out the voices of everyone in server for 8-10 rounds. Everyone on server for that entire thing was laughing and having a good time, so I let it continue. It went too far and after you had complained in admin chat I asked caribou to stop. My thought process was if everyone was laughing and enjoying themselves at 3am why would I fun police? If this occurred at like 3pm for example I would’ve gagged after a warning. If you think what was said was harassment then what do you call him getting online the night after just to antagonize caribou and I again? He got off after we did. I should receive a “stern talking to,” but to claim anything else out of this is kinda sus

Messages In This Thread
RE: The rules are equal for everyone. - by Gabe - 06-14-2022, 07:15 AM
RE: The rules are equal for everyone even Admins - by dong - 06-16-2022, 08:59 AM