Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girls only vc for slumber parties and rom coms
(06-17-2022, 10:46 PM)lance (2) Wrote: not a girl but this seems like a nightmare to enforce lol. anyone can claim they are a girl and not believing them can be considered transphobic and all that jazz
Huh
This is a discord club trying to be set up, not the Girl Scouts of America. No way you slipped up this hard.
But...girls are not real.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

(06-18-2022, 10:20 AM)unfortunatepossum Wrote: But...girls are not real.
is this what PH is like
(06-17-2022, 10:46 PM)lance (2) Wrote: not a girl but this seems like a nightmare to enforce lol. anyone can claim they are a girl and not believing them can be considered transphobic and all that jazz
It's okay, igobymany got banned
former admin2
Alright buddy I'm just going to say this is by far the most unneeded/inherently dumbest comment I've seen ever made on a dinks thread.  You still have a chance to delete this buddy I would do so.  I would say more but I don't want to cause further drama(aka just outright insult you) I will leave it at you're big Just delete it buddy.
[gBan] Turner has banned NuKulz - Duration: Indefinitely! (Sir, I would like to thank you for giving me the right to have this ban reason 'Mass Goomba stomp')
(06-18-2022, 08:06 AM)I like big bazongas Wrote:
you are actually the biggest fucking L I've ever witnessed please PLEASE you need a reality check go touch some fucking grass
hoooooly based!!
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Oh my god I meant for this to be a light hearted post, then it went to shit, and then I freaked it.
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
stop shitposting lol keep it on topic
i support if we get a boys only vc to commit federal crimes with. (only partially a joke, 'equality" and all that jazz)

In all seriousness, how would it actually be implemented though? a role you ask for, or is it a role that you could simply select? if you can select it, what's not to say some dudes could select it just to raid the vc.

whatever enables y'all to have fun i guess though. Sounds like it could work, although I personally don't see the point.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(06-18-2022, 03:42 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: i support if we get a boys only vc to commit federal crimes with.

In all seriousness, how would it actually be implemented though? a role you ask for, or is it a role that you could simply select? if you can select it, what's not to say some dudes could select it just to raid the vc.

whatever enables y'all to have fun i guess though. Sounds like it could work, although I personally don't see the point.

Discord allows you to give specific users perms to use a VC. It's tedious, but that'd be an effective way to implement this without using "reaction roles"