Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Make Misstie ASAB 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO
bump >: )
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
shouldn't be bumping unless it's actually buried.
(06-15-2022, 11:17 PM)Damien Wrote: shouldn't be bumping unless it's actually buried.
:(
+1 Think she’s improved and is ready to be ASAB
[Image: xdjlve.png]
Misstie shouldbe given a chance. She's improved a lot since her last app, not to mention in the last couple of months. +1 won't hurt giving her trusted.
[Image: Limon_T3.jpg?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=...height=468]
Why you would ever want to become the target of “all staff are bisexuals” comments and have to deal with absolute fucking moron white names and/or regular users (…uǝıɯɐp) in rdm reports is beyond me. However what I do know is you are resilient and patient at the same time, so you’ll be able to handle a lot that comes with being staff. +1
+1, active, friendly, mature (more-so than some staff I'd argue), and very social player. Never had any negative encounters with them and I don't think I've ever seen them RDM even as a joke.
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
(06-17-2022, 01:41 PM)lance (2) Wrote: +1, active, friendly, mature (more-so than some staff I'd argue), and very social player. Never had any negative encounters with them and I don't think I've ever seen them RDM even as a joke.
That last one is super false lmao, but I usually only RDM my husband so its fine. Just a lil domestic dispute :) But that you for the feedback

(06-17-2022, 12:32 PM)smurfy_beefjerky Wrote: Why you would ever want to become the target of “all staff are bisexuals” comments and have to deal with absolute fucking moron white names and/or regular users (…uǝıɯɐp) in rdm reports is beyond me. However what I do know is you are resilient and patient at the same time, so you’ll be able to handle a lot that comes with being staff. +1
Me becoming staff would just reinforce the stereotype that all staff are in fact bisexuals. I was born for this role :)
(06-17-2022, 03:27 PM)misstie6731 Wrote: Me becoming staff would just reinforce the stereotype that all staff are in fact bisexuals. I was born for this role :)

how dare you know of our secret
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
mine is now buried :(