Poll: Do you like the rules and punishments on the server, as they currently are?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
ye
29.41%
5 29.41%
na
70.59%
12 70.59%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whatchu think bout the server's rules
(06-16-2022, 02:05 AM)Damien Wrote: For example sexual harassment and harassment are basically punished the same way when they BOTH should be punished much harsher than it is
agreed with this

regardless of guidelines i perma pretty much any pedo shit since i dont think it really even deserves a warning let alone any transition between warn and perma, and i think the same could go for harassment and sexual harassment; people get worse bans for rdming 2 people and leaving than for literally sexually harassing someone. theres nothing wrong with getting more lax with some stuff (rdm) and tightening up on the things that matter (protecting players). staff, usually moderators, also need to be less afraid when banning—this is how we get people with 40+ warns. you can ask yourself “what do we gain by keeping this person around? they literally harass people.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: whatchu think bout the server's rules - by HONG - 06-16-2022, 02:17 AM
RE: whatchu think bout the server's rules - by Salty - 06-16-2022, 06:55 AM
RE: whatchu think bout the server's rules - by Salty - 06-16-2022, 10:07 AM