Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The End of an Era
Hey friends, this may come as a shock to some of you few but I’ve decided I’d like to step down from the position of TTT admin. I’ve been in this role for around a year and a half and have shared a lot of what I’ve learned with the community in a hopefully fantastic way. A lot of stuff is happening in real life right now and mentally I’m having a bit of a relapse with my depression. Being honest I just don’t have the time or desire to play ttt as a staff member anymore and you all deserve to have an active passionate admin. A lot of admins in the past few years always tend to resign when drama happens behind the scenes but I want to assure you all is well and this is purely for personal motivations :). With that said I’ll still be web admin for a while as I’ve had a lot of fun working on the backend and of course I’ll still offer any help or assistance for people that have questions. Thank you all sincerely for giving me this opportunity to serve you at the highest rank and I hope that I’ve helped make this server more appealing.

Bryan, Dong, Nicol, I fucking loved our time as a team and I couldn’t have asked for a better group of companions as admin, keep it strong ?

First person to go from community banned to admin to retirement let’s fucking gooooo!!!!
I’ve loved getting to work with you brother. If you ever need anything my dms are always open. I’m grateful for everything you’ve done for me irl and TTT. We will miss you on the staff team :(
I gracefully accept my position as TTT admin
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
It is now time for me to apply and become TTT admin
Sucks but life must go on I wish you well and hope all is well good luck battons it was awesome to get to work with you on the staff team
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
enjoy the break man!
Man. It sucks to hear but yeah I understand dude completely. I’m sorry you having issues with your depression again. Hope you feel better soon dude. Take care of yourself buddy.
I didn't staff with you or know you all that well, but it takes a strong, honorable, and good person to acknowledge that they won't be active as an Admin and step down from such a powerful position on the server so that the server can continue on. Being an Admin is a great accomplishment, but all of the constant crap and nonsense you have to go through on a weekly and daily basis can take a heavy toll, especially when you consider this is a 10+ year old game and you could literally be doing anything else.

Keep your head held high, and thanks for all that you've done. I wish you success in your future endeavors. Godspeed.
Take care friend, it was great staffing with you and I wish you the best.
You’ve been a blessing for this server man. From the horror of “addressing toxicity,” you’ve shown both how important the server is to you and how important you are for the server. No complaints, other than it’s a damn shame to see you go. I’ll miss you comrade. Now who am I going to harass on the server :(

God Bless you Battons. You shall always be a brother.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]