Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The End of an Era
I vote for a community ban to bring back some memories for old times sake. 

For real though it's been fun dude and I'm glad you're making positive choices that reflect on taking care of your mental health.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
<3
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
It's good to see you taking care of yourself, even though I know it must have been difficult to make this decision. You keep doing what's best for you and I'll keep cheering you on, friendo. 
Take care of yourself
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
Take care of yourself and keep making positive choices, there will always be positive people around you to cheer you on. Proud of how far you’ve come in the community and as a person, you ended on a very strong note and brought a lot of good in the end
I'm so proud of you son for doing all that you could. Thanks for the positivity and love you tried to bring to this abyss of a black hole. You are loved.
IU love you!!!!
former admin2