Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What makes a TTT map replayable or fun to you?
I like maps where I can do "bits" with people (I.E. Dimmsdale by turning Burb Mart into "Death Mart," the Party Boat on Roy the Ship) the most, as I usually play just to get a couple laughs in and not take it too seriously.

If I'm feeling competitive though, I prefer maps where I can kill someone and quickly flee the scene so it's not as obvious I did it. This is why I don't like Crummy that much, because if you kill someone at the wrong spot and someone sees you commit the heinous act of murder, you're like a whale trapped on a beach: just waiting to die. 

Also, I hate jump spammers, ESPECIALLY if they headglitch using the ceiling, so maps with either extremely elevated or no roof (with the exception of crummy cradle) are typically good maps. This is also why I like crowded maps like Abaixo because it limits their ability to cheese the game.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What makes a TTT map replayable or fun to you? - by Salty - 06-18-2022, 07:10 AM