Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban request for brap brannigan
Thanks for answering my questions, bud. You said something pretty monumentally stupid back then, but from what I can see you're sincere. You obviously get the message about what you need to fix about yourself. based on what I've seen, I'll support an unban that on the condition that you repeat, six months will feel more like 6 minutes compared to how long your next ban would be.

Another note: Due to the nature of your ban, the trust the staff team has in you is basically non-existent. It's going to take a while to build that trust back up, so don't expect to post a successful staff app anytime soon. Please understand I'm not trying to discourage you here. We have plenty of past and current examples where a vile troll became a well respected member of the staff team. It'll take some time but if you keep calm and remain clean, you might have a shot in the future.

Best of luck, dude

+1
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban request for brap brannigan - by Salty - 06-18-2022, 03:27 PM
RE: Unban request for brap brannigan - by August - 06-18-2022, 03:52 PM
RE: Unban request for brap brannigan - by Carson - 06-18-2022, 05:57 PM
RE: Unban request for brap brannigan - by August - 06-19-2022, 07:22 AM
RE: Unban request for brap brannigan - by reinaberg - 06-19-2022, 07:28 AM