Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dinks TTT Feedback Survey
Hello Everyone,

Firstly, I want to say thank you for continuing to play and support our server. It would not be thriving as much as it is today without you. I want to take another opportunity for the TTT staff team to hear the voices of community members on TTT as we are always looking to improve the quality of our server we want to listen to your voice about what things could be better. Our team has put together a survey that will allow you to give us this feedback. These things include Rules/Guidelines, T/D Weapons, etc. Please know that the survey is set up to protect your anonymity. 

Dinks TTT Feedback Survey: https://forms.gle/eHrJ4biwGjM7n5PB8

In the future, we hope to host another Dinks TTT Town Hall to discuss some of these survey results as well as announce changes that will be happening in our community. Thank you in advance for taking our survey and continuing to make this community fun.

EDIT: The only person who can see survey results at this time is me.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
I gave my opinion :)
Yes town halls, but they are hosted by Caribou
P.S Caribou will sing the national anthem and perform the halftime show during the town hall!
I submitted mine!
Bumping back to top
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(06-19-2022, 10:03 PM)Damien Wrote: I gave my opinion :)
Same :)
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
good evening sirs pls unban that is my feedback thank u
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
do ttt town hall this weekend
yeehaw
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur