Ingame Name: PsychoMike2000

Steam ID: 76561198123836720
Discord: PsychoMike21#0152

Time Played: 1:36:56

When First Joined: March 7th 2020

Availability: Mostly nights and weekends i am free. EST NJ 

Rank Desired: Trusted or Test Mod 

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: Mostly i always see the server is looking or help and there are a lot times were the staff ain't on and people are mass rdming and breaking the rules. 

Why do you want to help the community: I do love coming on this server and just the friendly people on as well, i always want to come on just this server cause of the community and to help out. 

Have You been banned: No 

Have you previously applied for staff: Yes, i just don't know how to put the link here i am sorry.  

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for the ranks you are applying for? Yes i did do all of them. 

Others: I have been Staff before on other servers in Garry's Mod on some TTT servers and some Murder servers, it just been a while for me to get familiar with the report log again. I really do wanna help out such a really chill and great community with everyone.
I'd say let him in. Give the guy a chance. He's a blast to play with on server so it wouldn't be that bad. Trusted is a trial role so yeah, +1.
I sent some feedback for this guy before and I don't want to post the same thing now, I'll just say he's a nice guy, funny to play with, and don't see nothing wrong with him getting the role since nobody got problems with him until now, +1
Hey Mike, thanks for applying!

Similarly to Señuelo's app, I will simply give feedback in bulletpoints; if you want more details, just DM me on discord and I'll send you it.
  • Decent Activity
  • Good interactions on server.... little to no improvement on engagement on forums or discord
Overall Mike, I'm neutral. Best of luck to you on your app.

Here is his in-game activity:

[Image: unknown.png]
I don't want to be a bitch or anything but your activity this last month has been sporadic, and I can't say you improved on the aspects pointed out on your last app as your activity outside of the server, which also counts, has been little. Your 2 posts on the forums are your staff applications and you've only sent a couple messages on the discord (like, until today/yesterday you hadn't sent anything since 05/04, when you sent 2 things).

All things considered, I am neutral. 

I just saw Salty said a similar thing but I started typing my response first :p
[Image: Limon_T3.jpg?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=...height=468]
I'm going to make a two sided argument here. Psychomike is well known, and is very active on the server with a few days off here and there, but almost all regulars on the server know of him or have heard of him. He's a very level-headed guy and is fun to play with. Granted that trusted is a trial role, I believe there's no reason not to give him a chance, especially considering his character. +1

Now, I want to debate the necessity of forum activity and discord activity, both things I consider to be not necessarily fully indicative of a players potential to be staff. Sure, psychomike lacks decent forum activity and/or discord activity, along with ban requests, however this is all something that can be changed within 5 mins, I do not think it's necessarily a negative characteristic. If we do not hold lack of forum activity/discord activity against staff, especially the inactive ones, why do we hold it against somebody who will be active? We have staff (inactive) that have not posted a message on the forums or discord in months, let alone years, why hold it against somebody who is actually here? Shouldn't we focus on those who ARE a member of the staff team and lack activity? I think we need to go through the staff team and eliminate inactive people, especially if we are rejecting people who want to be staff for criteria that inactive staff are not filling.
(06-20-2022, 12:18 PM)euphoria Wrote: Now, I want to debate the necessity of forum activity and discord activity, both things I consider to be not necessarily fully indicative of a players potential to be staff. Sure, psychomike lacks decent forum activity and/or discord activity, along with ban requests, however this is all something that can be changed within 5 mins, I do not think it's necessarily a negative characteristic. If we do not hold lack of forum activity/discord activity against staff, especially the inactive ones, why do we hold it against somebody who will be active? We have staff (inactive) that have not posted a message on the forums or discord in months, let alone years, why hold it against somebody who is actually here? Shouldn't we focus on those who ARE a member of the staff team and lack activity? I think we need to go through the staff team and eliminate inactive people, especially if we are rejecting people who want to be staff for criteria that inactive staff are not filling.

Euphoria, I normally would agree with you but the reason why I find it an issue in this case is that there may be staff members who’ve not interacted with Mike, therefore it becomes a  trust issue. Your argument about inactive stuff I totally agree with, it’s just that since there’s a possibility that a lot of staff members haven’t interacted with him in game might not feel as if they can trust him. I 
that makes sense.

Also, I think that second bit would be great to bring up at the TTT town hall.
salty has a valid point, but i believe most of the community sees/trusts psychomike already, whether a few staff do or don't shouldnt be the biggest concern.

another thing i want to mention, i think we definitely need more staff lol. the amount of times i've seen chibill staffing a full server alone lately has been nuts, same with murl
he's been active since his last app and from what I have seen of him in the server he's worth taking a chance on

+1 give him a chance
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
bumping for more potential feedback