Poll: Permanent Flashlight ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
75.00%
9 75.00%
No
25.00%
3 25.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing Murder, Formally
Hey folks,

I've been playing murder recently this month, and overall, I enjoy the server. However, this issue I have is a major annoyance to me and I am issuing a formal complaint on the forums.

That problem would be the FLASHLIGHT. This thing is bad, and I mean BAD. Of course, this is just my opinion; feel free to defend the flashlight's current settings if you feel that I am wrong.

You can hardly keep your vision in dark places by using a flashlight that has a dying AA Battery in it for 10 seconds, and then you expect us to be completely blind after that and wait 20 seconds for a cooldown? That is blasphemous and I cannot find any logical reason as to why we have the flashlight set up this way. 

This is the ONLY SERVER in the Dinkleberg's Garry's Mod | Fast Downloads Community that has this feature enabled, and I would argue that it is extraneous, annoying, and hinders the overall quality of Murder. 

Please make the flashlight a permanent ability so I can navigate through dark areas without feeling like a mole rat. 

Thank you.
The flashlight issue is known and we agree it needs to be fixed. Just awaiting word on if it's even possible or not.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
+1 If not extend the timer at least.
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]
-1 See better
I didn’t even know this was an issue after someone said something about this week ago. Anyways I see no issue with having a permanent flashlight. I did bring this up to Dink. I will update this comment about what he says
-1, git gud? the point of the dying flashlight is so that in dark hiding spots the normal people w/o gun are forced to not see whats around them, heightening the sense of spook. I think its intentional.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
It’s just my opinion . There’s no point hiding since murder has radar ? It doesn’t matter if it’s dark or not murder will find and kill you.Its just boring when you see nothing around

Anyways I’m opening pool for permanent flashlight.Make sure to put your vote in! Any and other feedback is appreciated
-1 being able to see shitty gmod textures even more often than i already do would ruin my immersion.
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
-1 skill issue , Lzzz , git gud 

But in all seriousness yes we need a Perma Flashlight. Its  needed in maps like Lego Backlot Night / Skeld when the lights go off.
Permanent flashlight added to server. Thank you for the suggestion  Cool