Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing Prop Hunt, Formally
Hello, Good morning! I trust you all have had a lovely, hot summer so far?

You might not know me as I am a TTT member primarily, but there was a tradition that the PH staff team used to do that I would like to see return, as it was a fun way to engage on the forums with other pillars of the community. 

A while ago, there used to be PH Staff of the Month threads, where we, the community, could vote on our favorite Prop Hunt staff member and then that person could have bragging rights for a month.

The last one we ever had was on May 30th, 2021. (It's the most recent one I could find, if I'm mistaken, correct me.) I would really like to see this return.

Thank you for your time.
no ph isn’t real ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Best ph staff ryzif he dealt with bad trusted carson +1
[Image: crimson.gif]

Carson sweats too much.

[Image: 1V8jMf6.png]
Fuck you Brahma
[Image: image.png]
It wouldn't be fair since I would get it every month
[Image: unknown.png]
Oh gods.

If this isn't a shit post I suppose the mods can toss it around the idea and set up sometime today or tomorrow when we are all able to chat.

I can't believe you've done this to us Salty.

No wait...I can.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

Salty, I thought about doing this for TTT but, Murl would be staff of the month every month.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(06-23-2022, 10:34 AM)BryanBrr Wrote: Salty, I thought about doing this for TTT but, Murl would be staff of the month every month.
Please don't
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
we should do ttt. I think it'd be a even split between murl and chibill every month lol
I remember when this existed and also when I stopped doing it. When I was doing it there would be several people that would contact me talking about how they did not care for it or did not see a point in it. These people, did not play PH regularly nor were they PH staff. One of them actually commented above that talked to me about it more than once and the potential negative results it may have. We even had an incident where someone used three alt accounts to vote for the same person every time. Soon after that, I just stopped doing it because I did not care about it, the staff were not concerned with it, and I was not going to sit there and fucking check IPs to see if people were committing "voter fraud".
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army