Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing Trouble in Terrorist Town, Formally
(06-23-2022, 05:08 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Gabe I distinctly remember you being against staff of the month lmao
I am! there is only one reason why I made this thread and I’m sure you can figure out why :)

I have always thought that it is a bad idea for the very reasons fish and nuru said on there
I’m for this but only if we can also get a donor of the month so we can counter-bully.
How about the idea of having the admin team vote on who would get staff of the month, and instead do TTT Player of the month, where everyone who is active got a chance to get voted in?
(06-23-2022, 10:02 PM)Salty Wrote: How about the idea of having the admin team vote on who would get staff of the month, and instead do TTT Player of the month, where everyone who is active got a chance to get voted in?
this would be extremely biased plus the eternal player of the month is caribou
(06-23-2022, 11:15 PM)Gabe Wrote: this would be extremely biased plus the eternal player of the month is caribou

That's true, but we could have it set up to where somebody isn't winning it consecutively over and over again. Especially if we planned to give out "rewards" to the top 3 finalists, that might make it significantly less toxic. 

If we didn't then yes, Caribou would 1000% be player of the month every time. 

Honestly, I wasn't even considering the possibility of people turning something like this into a toxic situation, but now that I think about it, there's probably people petty enough here to incite drama over the fact they didn't get "top 3 player of the month on Dink's TTT| Fast Downloads| Staff Needed." 

I mean, Fish did say about someone committing VOTER FRAUD on a FORUM POLL, so this idea probably shouldn't come into fruition. Just sounds like a recipe for disaster after looking at what everyone's said on both this ironic thread you made and the PH one.
bad idea
(06-23-2022, 05:08 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Gabe I distinctly remember you being against staff of the month lmao

People change, badmin.
[Image: Limon_T3.jpg?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=...height=468]
what if instead of staff member of the month we all post pictures of the milk in our refrigerators so we can make sure nobody is running low on milk :)
I think this would stroke egos if implemented in the staff team, last thing I ever wanted to do was make someone feel more valid than someone else. if you allowed players to vote freely for any player they wanted that would be the best case of this ever did get implemented.
the winner should get to choose the next server change/addition

vote for me and i will officially implement custom crosshairs into the server