Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harassment is not cool.
Offender's Name & Steam ID: 
caldia STEAM_0:0:133094732
Potential Witnesses: 
Carson, August, haveasliceofmypie, multiple others.
Reason to Ban:
  • Continued creepiness towards others on PH and in discord
  • (targetted) harassment of a staff member; failure to stop when warned.
Proof: 

Image of two seperate listings of event: (two seperate occasions where this occured, only got it once on camera
Other: (Optional)
-will put images in a seperated post, they are not attaching

[b]this player continues to call people things like darling even when specifically told to NOT do that. Evasion of a thing is still the thing. continues to creep on/use overly endearing terms when non-endearment has been established. It is creepy, weird, harrassing, and wrong.This behavior has not stopped since my interactions with him, continuing 6/25, into the discord.[/b]
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
From my interactions with this individual on the discord alone, I would say that this person should be banned. This person clearly does not know how to read the room and I personally don't enjoy having this kind of behavior in the community.

+1
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: caldia_evidence_o2.PNG]

this is also not Caldia's first run in with doing this. discord shows multiple instances of the second picture playing out.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Even if it's a cultural thing (might be the wrong phrase for it), it's still not listening to staff and also not accepted in this community to continue doing it. 

+1 for a ban.
+1 for a ban.

I'm really only a witness to the discord side of things.
Dude just doesn't know how to stop, or he knows and ignores it. Either way, despite myself and others from the PH and discord team telling him to cut it out, he just gets combative and still continues. Hell, he has been told from the very beginning when he returned, by both Nuru and Possum and backed up by myself and others, that calling people "darling" or things similar would make people uncomfortable. He doesn't care.

His chances are up.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
I have personally gotten after caldia in the past for things like this and it went just as you suspected. I have sent the evidence that I was able to get to the moderators when this happened less than a year ago. He clearly has not learned anything and appears to never be in the wrong by his standards. Verbal warnings have not worked so a ban would be justified.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
To be clear, caldia has a large history of making comments that are uncomfortable and weird, and borderline sexual harassment in some cases. One being mine, where upon talking about bans and how many we've all had, to give me ids and i would (phone changed to idea), caldia responded with the following and it was off color. This is just one instance and I've made it clear to caldia since this, that darling or anything else weirds me out heavily.
https://sta.sh/21sffnth4g70?edit=1

Edit to add in; Fish myself and several others have told caldia that if it ever continued again that a more serious ban would occur. This isn't just some greeting or shit like that no matter how he tries to manipulate words or situations. He's been told it makes people uncomfortable and still continues. It is the not the words themselves that are the issue, it is how he goes about using them. It's fucking CREEPY. Not welcome here in my book.
+1 for a ban lasting minimum week, preferably a couple months considering history of warnings.
On his first day back, he immediately harassed and baited Possum-- literally moments after saying he'd returned. Caldia's an obvious troll and the way he behaves around minors makes my skin crawl. He tries to get a reaction out of anyone and everyone by calling them darling, then when someone reacts he'll layer it on as thick as he can until they snap or give up. Massive +1
I'm going to go ahead and ban this user from the discord for now until a verdict is reached.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I didn't realize this was also discord related. It looked like it was filed under PH so I kind of ignored it lmao.
As far as discord is concerned, since a moderator decided a ban was best, his corrective action will be considered final until otherwise appealed. If further evidence of discord comes out though, go ahead and post it here or send it to a discord staff member if this gets locked, since this is kind of a combined request now.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks