Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Short Stories
I'll keep it simple, I want a short horror stories thread! 

Doesn't have to be original, just post it!

Can be fiction/non fiction.

Try to keep it under 5 paragraphs.

My Short Horror Story:

There once was a man named Will, he had just recently moved into his small house at the village. He worked odd jobs at the village, primarily picking to do the clothes washing and tending to the animals around the village. Whenever he washed clothes, he'd hear singing from under the bridge that connected the two sides of the village. He liked it, but was too shy to go meet the person singing. One day, he went to wear the singing was and heard someone running off. He thought he'd have to coax them out. He got some food and a plate and went to find the person, but couldn't get their attention as they'd run off. While this happened, a man came down and asked him what he was doing. Will told the man he was looking for the person who sung at the river, and asked the man if they knew who it was. The man told him "My daughter, Tabitha, used to sing here before she passed.".
https://www.wattpad.com/story/9894816-hideout

Here's a story I wrote about a catgirl when I was 12.

Wait I just noticed you said horror, sorry. Here's a horror story I wrote when I was 12. Idk why it says updated in 2019.

https://www.wattpad.com/56253052-car-troubles
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
I think I once said this before in a similar thread but I almost had a break-in when I was a kid.
Late night, dead silent neighborhood, open road so it wasn't gated or anything. No large animals were possible to be in the area.
Sudden heavy pounding on our garage door that could be heard from the 2nd floor.
Next day later. No dents at all on the garage when checking.
Noises were confirmed to have happened by both my brother and mom
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Once upon a time, dinklebergs ttt had an admin named Foxka.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
After decades of torture and agony, I was finally lifted up in the sky, thinking I had served my time in hell.

"Doctor, we lost him for a second!", I heard the nurse say when I opened my eyes.
Once upon a time we played ph
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
Long ago, the three servers lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the TTT Players attacked.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
Running. Legs like needles and lungs like coals. I can't seem to shake him.

Corners and hallways of infinity. Where to go. Do I turn and fight? Am I destined for death?

I hear him laughing behind me. I decide there is only one thing to do.

I muster all the courage in my bones. I skid across the floor as I come to a complete halt, and twist my body to face him with fists at the ready.

He's gone. 

I feel the needles move from my legs and towards the base of my skull. The softest footprints behind me. I freeze with fear.

So many names. There is not one that can be used definitively. 

"Welcome to the innocent motel" he says in the most distorted of voices. He slides the barrel of the MP9 into my ass. 

"La-la-lazy please" I manage to sputter.

He gives me one final AEUGH into my ear before pulling the trigger. 

Misreg. 

He gets shot from behind, and falls. 

A prince has come to save me...a damsel in distress. 

He reveals himself. A horror greater than the last. 

He actually goes by the name of prince...

My relief quickly turns to despair. 

Before he can insult my intelligence and berate my bloodline for their inferiority...I grab the MP9 from the ground and place it under my mouth. 

I see the infamous Long-Dong Hong and his Long Dong dragging behind him. His chef knives in hand.

From the end of the other hallway, Damien with his microphone and gain at max is running towards me. His long hair parted like The Grudge.

There is no escape.

I pull the trigger.

My whole life flashes before me. 

My final thought is MiniMe in his cosplay.

For a moment...there is stillness.

My eyes shoot open.

Misreg.

*Click Click*

No more ammo.
(06-28-2022, 02:43 PM)chibill Wrote: Long ago, the three servers lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the TTT Players attacked.
4 servers, Death Run are the air nomads that were wiped out.
Written for my classes

Attached Files
.pdf   The burn.pdf (Size: 24.37 KB / Downloads: 4)
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...