Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT map suggestions fall 2022
Hello TTT fam Bryan and I were talking about me messing around with maps more/again, so I ask that you drop any legitimate suggestions in this thread! I guess you could consider me the resident map man now lol. I’m aiming for August to start testing stuff out, so this early notice should suffice and bring in tons of results. Anything with an insane mb size will automatically be a no, so keep that in mind. Rather than having to go through other threads I think this will be the easiest way for me to compile everything. If you don’t want to end up flooding this (pertaining to individual people) you are more than welcome to dm me maps on discord!
Slender
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Nuclear Power - we can 100% fix the small nuisance crashing issue or suck it up  Sleepy (map size: 59mb; yea yea ik but we've had this map before and it was one of the best so (:
Borealis - as the person who removed it I 100% endorse its comeback (just enforce vending machine rule or have someone edit the vending machine out, ez) (map size: 34mb, also had this map before)
ttt_mc_waterworld - I know this is not our beloved OG normal waterworld map that caused very bad frames for everyone, but this is a new MC version released last month. I'd say it's worth testing since it was a popular map and I was sad that we had to remove it. mc maps is better than nothing, hopefully doesn't have the same FPS killing issues. I will note that the map creator seems to be actively working on it, he noted in the last update that he "- raised walls near the changing cabins for better game and FPS stability" (map size: 35mb)

enjoy
Ed Edd n Eddy

[Image: unknown.png]
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
already on test server but add it anyway!

also i already have rearm for it

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
Built in crowbar fight arena
(06-29-2022, 09:23 AM)Gabe Wrote: ttt_mc_waterworld - I know this is not our beloved OG normal waterworld map that caused very bad frames for everyone, but this is a new MC version released last month. I'd say it's worth testing since it was a popular map and I was sad that we had to remove it. mc maps is better than nothing, hopefully doesn't have the same FPS killing issues. I will note that the map creator seems to be actively working on it, he noted in the last update that he "- raised walls near the changing cabins for better game and FPS stability" (map size: 35mb)
ive worked on fixing og waterworld (hopefully news on that soon). I know the problem its just a giant ass the pain in to fix.
(06-29-2022, 06:23 PM)dero Wrote:
(06-29-2022, 09:23 AM)Gabe Wrote: ttt_mc_waterworld - I know this is not our beloved OG normal waterworld map that caused very bad frames for everyone, but this is a new MC version released last month. I'd say it's worth testing since it was a popular map and I was sad that we had to remove it. mc maps is better than nothing, hopefully doesn't have the same FPS killing issues. I will note that the map creator seems to be actively working on it, he noted in the last update that he "- raised walls near the changing cabins for better game and FPS stability" (map size: 35mb)
ive worked on fixing og waterworld (hopefully news on that soon). I know the problem its just a giant ass the pain in to fix.
can you make it not hurt my eyes to play on as well?
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(06-29-2022, 09:06 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:
(06-29-2022, 06:23 PM)dero Wrote:
can you make it not hurt my eyes to play on as well?
Waterworld dark mode?????
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=368827592
[Image: ?imw=268&imh=268&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter...erbox=true]
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023