Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i like kissing men on the lips
Forum/Steam Name: Laced Xanax

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61988625

Who Banned You (Staff Member or System): System

Reason For Ban: Harassment

Length of Ban: all time

Reason for Admins to Unban: I would like to share my knowledge and give my opinion on threads where I believe it will make a meaningful impact. I would also like to do my part as a valued community member and make ban requests on those blasted rule breakers that plague our community on a daily basis.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Many, MANY times

Other: Here is a Google Slides presentation that goes a little more in-depth regarding the reason I was banned and why I believe I should be unbanned.

Thank you for your time.

edit: Yes, the email at the end of the presentation works.
The Google Slides presentation was... interesting.

You haven't caused any issues on the discord server. but I thought you were banned for what you did to Travis, not what you did to ThePhoenix (I'm probably mistaken on that).  Was wrong about that.

Either way, I'm in favor of an unban because as you said the last time, you understand that you're not going to get another chance after this one. 

+1; best of luck to you.
Is this all in fucking comic sans?
Other than that, the comment about waiting for matt to resign before posting stuck out very well when i had seen it, but your response to that accusation here does make a fair point as well about biases.
I do know that it was (i forgot who, it was one of the red ones) mentioned that if the time arises for another ban, it would stick permanently, hence a "no more chances" stamp. But if that is kept in mind then yeah.
+1
(no more rtard stuff also)
Also i'm not trying to be a snob or hypocrite while typing this. There's always that issue of shitters returning and newer staff/players who haven't interacted with them giving them a chance and leading to them pulling the same shit. I'm just pointing out what I think should be worth addressing
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
+1 I really havent had an issue with you good luck and be good (sorry typing on phone is aids and i suck at it lol)
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
I've been sick and bit out of action for the past 3 weeks or so. That being said, I believe you've been a good noodle, I haven't heard of any issues with you, and I maintain my previous opinion that your voice should be heard, especially with regards to important community issues.
Edit: I would add that if anything, the forums are more controlled and regulated then the discord, and I think the trial run on discord has gone well so far other than the hiccup during the town hall.
A lot of people disagree with me last time, a lot of people disagree with me now, that's fine. I think you should be unbanned. +1
I did confirm that's a real email by the way, long live caribou. I went ahead and sent you a suspicious link over email.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I really appreciate the PowerPoint to help me understand what happened and why you were banned. My opinion is the same as last time and think he should be unbanned, especially since he’s been fine in discord.

+1
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
this man literally made an entire fucking powerpoint for an unban request

anyway serious response, I wasn't around during anything that led to this 100% warning level ban, so not fair for me to talk about any of that but seems justified to me at the time.

But what I do know is that despite all his shortcomings and justified bans, he's always cared about the community. That's clear with how long he's continued to be around this cesspool despite multiple previous bans and unban request submissions. When it comes to TTT matters he's always posted serious opinions on those kind of threads (most of the time). Many many people disagreed with me/old admins on one of his prior bans (not here to relitigate the past), but as I said before on that it was done with the intent to not be permanent but rather help him better himself and return stronger through slow re-integration into the community. I think the same rationale can be seen here, given how his "trial" run in discord has gone well overall despite the townhall thing/bot hiccups.

I think it would be fair to give him his freedom on the forums again on the condition that this is his absolute last chance on a short leash. The forums is also a more controllable environment. I would say initially "moderate" his posts on the forums for a bit, but anyone who has had web admin on here before knows how daunting of a task that is to keep up with. So I'd say give him his freedom back and if he does anything punishment worthy then just ban and he will not be able to return again.
(07-03-2022, 05:42 PM)Gabe Wrote: this man literally made an entire fucking powerpoint for an unban request

If you remember, I also made an entire Google Docs thing for my community ban. :)
He’s been fine on discord AFAIK so +1
my reaction to that information

anyways +1 on unban, it's been some time so i don't see why he can't come back, he has been well, he also knows how to make good titles for his posts
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]