Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
biig_sad ghosts the prophunt server by leaving for a month (this is a joke)
Offender's Name & Steam ID: 
T.J.(STEAM_0:1:86708609

Outerrims21(STEAM_0:0:539113831
Potential Witnesses: 
Garro
Reason to Ban: 
 Ghosting
Proof: 

Other: (Optional)

will comment w screenshots of ss

[Image: ev_03.PNG]
[Image: ev_02.PNG]
[Image: ev_01.PNG]
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Please check your screen capture settings, it seems to not be collecting audio and only recording part of the screen.
(07-06-2022, 09:54 PM)chelllman Wrote: Please check your screen capture settings, it seems to not be collecting audio and only recording part of the screen.
Hi Chellman.
Yes, I moved to a new computer, and my settings got fubar'd.

I have since fixed the issues
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
bumpity bump bump

BIIG_SAD
Well I was waiting to see if there was anything you could do to possibly fix the audio but I guess there's no possible way to. The resolution isn't as much of an issue since you can see the names of those you spectate in the crosshairs but it's not enough. Considering the lack of audio in which you can't rule out that taunts may or may not have been used I'm not going to be banning them at this time. I don't feel like it would defend against an unban which is the whole purpose of evidence.

Please make sure your settings are correct before recording as to avoid this moving forward.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]