against my better judgment
bump
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
+1 I don't think you're asking to come back so that you can start shit; I do believe that you genuinely just want to be part of the conversation. As long as I've known you, I haven't seen you express bad or disingenuous intentions behind your actions, and you've been able to admit when you took something too far. You seem, for the most part, to have grown out of your drama phase and have started to think more before you do and say things. I can understand why some may mistrust you and prefer to keep you banned, but in my opinion I think you're trustworthy.
+1 moron hasnt been too bad lately
eh, people can change. so can opinions.

interacted with him in discord a bit, doesn't seem too bad

let him back in. +1.

be a good noodle, laced.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Allow me to be the first to welcome you back to the forums! However there is a catch, the next occurrence of a ban will be actually permanent, not appealable. So my advice would be to not post the first thing you think, try to consider how it will affect others before you comment it. Lastly I’ll be completely unbanning you and allowing you to use your rep. If for whatever reason that gets abused we will just remove it individually rather than banning over it. Thank you for taking the time to appeal.