Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9Vis
Offender's name: 9vis with some shit around it.
Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:91242611
Potential Witnesses: @Damien @Quantum_Edge 
Reason to Ban: Mass
Proof: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2830756805
PS: First thing I do in a year is try to get a regular banned. This is gonna be fun.
"Why is fake Gabe back?" -Prince Nicky
I mean... 4 kills is mass and then some... +1.
-1 get outplayed Douglas
(07-05-2022, 05:33 AM)§9Vis✨ Wrote: -1 get outplayed Douglas
Shit, I thought you had a Hazbin Hotel pfp. So sorry, gonna delete this post rn.

4real tho shoulda got you to sell me some good shit from your inventory before you left the server.
Do you have a clip? I see that you shot him first. §9Vis has been a around on the server for a month or so and has been a good regular IMO, so it would be good to confirm what actually happened.

edit: found relay from around that time. looks like you guys were just goofing around, this ban req feels like a joke:

[Image: 03ooLJI.png]
I need more context here...what was the explosion? If it was an explosive barrel then we need to know who shot it. Barrels are notorious for falsely crediting a nearby player. Generally a video log and/or deathscene would be helpful, I can't ban off of this alone.

If you have further supporting evidence, please provide it.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(07-05-2022, 08:23 AM)Murl Wrote: Do you have a clip? I see that you shot him first. §9Vis has been a around on the server for a month or so and has been a good regular IMO, so it would be good to confirm what actually happened.

edit: found relay from around that time. looks like you guys were just goofing around, this ban req feels like a joke:

[Image: 03ooLJI.png]
It was a Jihad, that's why I shot him first. I don't got proof of it though, other than my word, and the word of the witnesses.
Vis is a regular and based on other responses it seemed to be lighthearted and not malicious, plus lack of further evidence should be more than enough to close thread

Just give vis a slap on the wrist or something if it's that big of a deal other than that -1 get outplayed douglas
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
The thing is in the log it shows that someone bought it and the same person who bought it was still alive because they ID'd their bodies after they blew up. So it was dropped and you guys were messing around with it is what I can see. Vis is a goof ball but generally not a toxic one. I'm sure anyone who is truly offended by the explosion can have slays served.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Giving vis 1 slay and calling it a day, this ban req was kinda dumb
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]